• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's a giant pile of shit right now?

RJ Green

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I didn't do a damn bit of training for the last month and threw up after dogging it through an hour of Judo practice.

I might as well put my fucking white belt back on.

I cardio tapped to mount, re-aggravated my meniscus, and weighed 220 pounds.

But I'm telling myself 'at least I showed up.'

latest

At least you showed up.

I didn't do a damn bit of training for the last month and threw up after dogging it through an hour of Judo practice.

did you get a participation medal?

sherdog likes are my participation medal.

Forum belts are worth more than any temporal earthly accolades.

At least you showed up.

@ens189 is that you bud?

turns out my holiday of Lagavuilin wasn't all that great for my cardio

I only put on about 2 lbs over the holiday season this year in anticipation of a pro match in Feb (which I just got), I'm training 6x a week plus conditioning outside of class, already back down to a lean 197. I have no sympathy. All I do is train, work, and take care of my kid.

Im climbing the stairs of my building so I can return to bjj without a near death. From the underground garage to the rooftop access is 32 floors. I know it wont turn me in a Neil Armstrong, but at least I get used to be tiring.

You could be recovering from Yamazaki hangover now, with a black belt, saying アール・ジェイ・グリーン and bunch of medals from local BJJ, sambo and CW competitions, but nooooo, you had to go chasing woodpeckers in the ass of the geography.
I have no pity for you!
NONE!

after raging face in vegas (kaskade, steve aoki, etc) I've needed near 2 weeks to feel semi normal again. and that's with at least 1 drink a night to stem the hangover slightly.

so yea, I've been a giant pile of shit lately

I took November off from training because I was working a pretty crazy schedule. Then, the day before Thanksgiving I broke my foot. I am currently wearing a walking boot with a foot that is still broken.

I will be a huge pile of shit when I return at (hopefully) the end of February

You could be recovering from Yamazaki hangover now, with a black belt, saying アール・ジェイ・グリーン and bunch of medals from local BJJ, sambo and CW competitions, but nooooo, you had to go chasing woodpeckers in the ass of the geography.
I have no pity for you!
NONE!

you're a pecker. we'll do that next year when i'm in shape....

I'm working so damned much. Trained three times in November, maybe six in December

But I'm doing physical work so staying strong, but my cardio will be shit. Plus I started smoking after a divorce last year and am having g a HARD time kicking it.

I only put on about 2 lbs over the holiday season this year in anticipation of a pro match in Feb (which I just got), I'm training 6x a week plus conditioning outside of class, already back down to a lean 197. I have no sympathy. All I do is train, work, and take care of my kid.

I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY YOU OVERACHIEVER

freal though you're way better at adulting than i am.

Plus I started smoking after a divorce last year and am having g a HARD time kicking it.

Don't buy them. Pay for your gas at the pump and don't check out in that aisle at the grocery store.

It'd be different if you could buy the occasional loosie for a buck, but when they sell you 20 at a time it's hard not to smoke them all. especially when they're so delicious.

Don't buy them. Pay for your gas at the pump and don't check out in that aisle at the grocery store.

It'd be different if you could buy the occasional loosie for a buck, but when they sell you 20 at a time it's hard not to smoke them all. especially when they're so delicious.

My fine ass gf smokes like a chimney so I just end up bumming from her which annoys the shit out of her

Back