Whoo Atlantic Canadian Judo Champ!

HJA. It's at kings college. Awesome club, 60% standing, 40% groundwork, so I get tons of practise from every aspect of the game. You should check out sometime if you wanna learn some judo ;).

I meant french-canadian, but there were people from st.pierre which is a french owned island in Canadian waters. They were intense! Judo is like as intense there as it is in france.

And yeah nick, that training at fit plus will help your ground game tons. So you thinking about getting a bjj gi?

HJA. It's at kings college. Awesome club, 60% standing, 40% groundwork, so I get tons of practise from every aspect of the game. You should check out sometime if you wanna learn some judo ;).

I meant french-canadian, but there were people from st.pierre which is a french owned island in Canadian waters. They were intense! Judo is like as intense there as it is in france.

And yeah nick, that training at fit plus will help your ground game tons. So you thinking about getting a bjj gi?

yeah i have heard great things about the club, and yes, i do want to learn some judo, been thinking about it more and more lately

yeah i have heard great things about the club, and yes, i do want to learn some judo, been thinking about it more and more lately

then go to halifax judo academy 3 nighst a week

45 min warm ups
25 min ouchikomi
45 mins or intense randori newaza and tachiwaza

we have a crazy instructor with judoka of anysize from 5'5 to 6'5 .

http://www.atama-kimonos.com/products/kimonos/mund/model 7/7_White.htm

think i mightget this if bjj becomes a regular thing i might try to go there while going to judo too .

ultimatly i want to start going to bjj comps too .

theres gonna be ahuge boom in bjj and judo in halifax i want to get in on it .

are tournament was a perfect example of alotof bjj guys .

^ yeah, you should come up to the truro one when you're well then. the last truro one was pretty good. Though I should have fought intermediate in gi cause I only had one guy and I wrecked. Got owned in no gi though haha. I think There's another truro one on may 3rd I think? Sucks about the collar bone, but I think they'll have on in fall-late fall which would be perfect for you.

then go to halifax judo academy 3 nighst a week

45 min warm ups
25 min ouchikomi
45 mins or intense randori newaza and tachiwaza

we have a crazy instructor with judoka of anysize from 5'5 to 6'5 .

i wish you hadn't told me about the 45 min warmups... lol

gonna have to get a new gi too, dunno how well my Vulkan or Adidas would hold up

gonna have to get a new gi too, dunno how well my Vulkan or Adidas would hold up

you'll need a judo gi are sensi is pretty solid on judo gi's but if theres not to many patches he will let it go .

iam out right now with a shoulder injury so i wouldnt be there to throw you around haha but theres some pretty good guys there and some top level judo guys or ex top level guys and we get alot of vistors too .

a good night we can have over 30 people a bad night we have 10 , the dojo is a dance studio its huge .

times like this i wish i wasn't banned from G&E lol... oh well, i know a few places

^LOL who gets banned from G and E? What did you do?

Yeah the 45 minute warm ups vary. Sometimes its nonstop with medium-high intensity, and other times its high intensity, but with intervals. As long as your are in pretty decent shape you'll be fine. And if you aren't, after two weeks it'll be pretty routine. Plus you have fatasses like me around to make you look good ;)

Yeah the 45 minute warm ups vary. Sometimes its nonstop with medium-high intensity, and other times its high intensity, but with intervals. As long as your are in pretty decent shape you'll be fine. And if you aren't, after two weeks it'll be pretty routine. Plus you have fatasses like me around to make you look good ;)

good enough, that's what i need anyway, i'm just bein a puss

and we won't delve into my G&E ban, all i can say is that i'm innocent of all charges

Or guys like me making you look bad

j/k actually i am prob really out of shape right now .. i ran from robie street to the vg the other day i was pretty out of breath haha a month of inactivity and beer can do wonders for your wind and your mid section. .

Back