whole foods

bayboy4life

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hear a lot about whole foods.What exacly are whole foods?

here is the quote billy rush used to explain it to me "if it doesent grow you dont eat it" as in vegtables grow a chiken grows oreos do not grow

Richard Emling said:
here is the quote billy rush used to explain it to me "if it doesent grow you dont eat it" as in vegtables grow a chiken grows oreos do not grow

cool that preatty much covers all of it

Richard Emling said:

I have a piece of chicken in my fridge that has fungus. Since the fungus "grows" everyday can I eat it? LOL!

Just messin around...

Wolverine
///

In addition to growing, it has to be minimally processed. Cause you could argue that the sugar and stuff in the orea has to be grown. I think it has to be something that you can pretty much go up to and eat straight from it's natural source. Like you can pick up a whole apple and eat it so it's a whole food. If it's skinned, mashed up, sterilized, and jarred to make applesauce, it's not.

spiff1242 said:
In addition to growing, it has to be minimally processed. Cause you could argue that the sugar and stuff in the orea has to be grown. I think it has to be something that you can pretty much go up to and eat straight from it's natural source. Like you can pick up a whole apple and eat it so it's a whole food. If it's skinned, mashed up, sterilized, and jarred to make applesauce, it's not.
that gos with the quote apples grow applesauce does not

SakurabaSan said:
So we shouldn't eat whole wheat bread?
its not on the diet billy wrote out for me but i dont know your goals,weight,bf% ect

SakurabaSan said:
So we shouldn't eat whole wheat bread?

If you do, make sure it's bakery fresh. They throw other stuff in the packaged brands that's not too good for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back