Whoever hurts their opponent will have the advantage in Conor vs Khabib

If Conor can crack Khabib, I can see it going his way. On the other hand, if Khabib punches Conor hard, I think it will favor Khabib.

This observation applied to every fight from the dawn of time. It always enhances your chances hurting your opponent instead of getting hurt yourself. :confused:

When has hurting your opponent ever been an advantage in a fight??? Name one example. ONE. Jesus fuckin noobs and casuals...

WeightyMintyGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

Yes, yes...if Conor wins that will mean he won, but if Khabib wins, that will mean that he won. I guess I never looked at it like that. TS with the mind blowing prediction...

Conor has not been known to recover well, and Khabib has yet to be tested. If Conor can crack Khabib, I can see it going his way. On the other hand, if Khabib punches Conor hard, I think it will favor Khabib.
oh really. whoever wins will be the winner imo.

Whoever wins a decisions or (t)ko/submits their opponent will win... unless there is a draw... or a dq... and unless somebody pulls out.

You heard it here first

Harvard researches have deducted that whenever the lemur in one corner was winning a fight, the probability of him eventually beating the lemur in the other corner rises exponentially.

We have only had this hypothesis tested on lemurs, but thankfully, new age thinkers like TS have risen to solidify an objective confirmation. I nominate TS for a Nobel goof prize.

Whoever wins this fight will be the winner.

Whoever buffer name calls after the fight will be the winner

Back