Who Would You Rather See Get An Immediate Title Shot?

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Melendez or Alvarez? Just with all the talks rolling around, I was just curious. For me, I would rather see Gilbert get it, but would rather both of them fight at least once or twice before they fight for the title.

Definitely Melendez, Eddie's loss to Chandler is too recent.

It would be funny for the Bellator champ to be ranked higher than the UFC champ though, which is what would happen if Eddie got an immediate shot and won.

Melendez but would rather they fight another top contender.

It would be funny for the Bellator champ to be ranked higher than the UFC champ though, which is what would happen if Eddie got an immediate shot and won.

Eddie isn't Bellator's champ, which kind of makes it worse.

Lol if Eddie won he would be the UFC champion..

gil but i would rather them fight once or twice before a shot

They should fight each other. Eddie would whoop him.

Melendez (but really Kawajiri at FW)
I'm a bigger fan of Alvarez, but I think he has some liabilities in his wrestling/submission defenses and I don't have oodles of faith in his chin.

I see Melendez as a more well-rounded fighter, even if I think he doesn't have the retardo punching power of Eddie.

Gil, if I had to choose. Alvarez could fight Cerrone if he beats Pettis, that would be a cool welcome, though it probably wont happen.

Gilbert fight first, hopefully he beats Bendo then bring in Eddie to fight Gilbert, that i think is the easiest way for Eddie to win the title

Melendez because he hasn't been beaten in 4.5 years & has avenged both of his losses.

Back