Who would you rather have Conor McGregor fight next, Jorge Masvidal or Khabib Nurmagomedov?

Who would you rather have Conor McGregor fight next, Jorge Masvidal or Khabib Nurmagomedov

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I would rather see him fight Jorge. Imo it would make for more of an entertaining fight. I also think Conor should have to win a fight or two at LW before he gets a title shot. However if Tony beats Khabib I could see the UFC making a Ferguson vs McGregor fight.

Last edited:
Jorge by far. That would be a really interesting fight. Not many people want to stand with either of them.

i cant imagine the khabib fight going any different.

Masvidal.

He doesn't deserve Khabib yet. He got mauled no matter how he tries to spin it

Masvidal needs to rematch Nate for the real BMF Belt and this time with qualified doctors if he gets past that then Conor will check the numbers and decide whether he will change his bum life aswell

Jorge. Easily. The Khabib rematch seems pushed. A Masvidal fight makes so much sense it's stupid.

Jorge unless Khabib loses to Tony. The main thing is that Conor DOES NOT deserve a title shot yet and that should absolutely not be his next fight whoever the champ is.

Old man. In a pub. In Russia.

UFC1.jpg

Really? Diaz is tough as nails and could have kept going, but Jorge pushed his shit in that fight.
He was gassing bad and Nate was taking over the fight untill that doctor screwed. Nate would had needed a finish because Masvidal was up 3-0 and we were robbed of seeing it play out

He was gassing bad and Nate was taking over the fight untill that doctor screwed. Nate would had needed a finish because Masvidal was up 3-0 and we were robbed of seeing it play out

That's not how it works.

Masvidal out classed Nate everywhere in the fight and he was the more fatigued fighter because he was hitting Diaz damn near at will.

Woulda coulda came back doesn't cut it because Masvidal was winning and he woulda coulda finished Nate in the same regard

I get that you’re probably a diaz fan so you are completely irrational about either of them losing but diaz’s skin was falling off. Also beating someone for three rounds no problem isnt “gassing bad”.

That's not how it works.

Masvidal out classed Nate everywhere in the fight and he was the more fatigued fighter because he was hitting Diaz damn near at will.

Woulda coulda came back doesn't cut it because Masvidal was winning and he woulda coulda finished Nate in the same regard
Pretty much 50-50 going into the 4th if it wasnt for that BS stoppage

I would rather see him fight Jorge. Imo it would make for more of an entertaining fight. I also think Conor should have to win a fight or two at LW before he gets a title shot. However if Tony beats Khabib I could see the UFC making a Ferguson vs McGregor fight.
Conor vs Khabib wasn't competitive, he doesn't deserve a rematch. He needs to beat a couple of contenders at LW to get a title shot.

Conor vs Khabib wasn't competitive, he doesn't deserve a rematch. He needs to beat a couple of contenders at LW to get a title shot.
Khabib is petrified and is making up every execuse he can to avoid risking his 0 against Conor 2.0

conor will fight for the 155 belt because either khabib or tony will pull out like they always do.

CONOR BLESS

Definitely Jorge between these two. For a bunch of reasons:

1. We already saw Khabib/Conor and pretty much know how a rematch would go
2. Khabib's fighting Tony in April. If he wins (no guarantee at all), the EARLIEST I could see him fighting is October. That's another 9 or 10 months off for Conor minimum, and I think everyone (including himself) wants to see him fight sooner than that
3. Jorge/Conor is a fun fight. Both the lead up and the fight should be entertaining

All hype aside and the stupid trash talking gimmicks the Jorge fight is better.

Khabib beat McGregor soundly. Jorge is a new test where there's legit arguments for both fighters. Plus their styles are guarenteed fireworks and not another 30 second KO on either side.

Back