Who would you plug in for Brandao?

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
Injured and off the card, does anyone know if he was in a main card fight? If so it only seems right to have the spot filled with a current ufc fighter instead of getting some new guy that steps up last minute. I could very well be wrong but I'm thinking some like Felipe Arantes steps in to take it. Who is your best guess for that fight?

Sure the card is dog poop and this fight won't really matter or effect the card in the least bit but whatever...

i thought the fight got scratched altogether. maybe im thinking of another

I would have loved to have seen Arantes replace him.

he hasn't fought since Fenruary and IIRC Blanco didn't really hit him with anything significant to cause a medical suspension.

Just a random thought, being bored as fck at work doesn't help either.

My bad homie

Lol just found it funny you didn't care about the fight yet make a thread about it lol

I thought the whole fight was scratched all together

Fck ok fights scratched /thread for sure hahaha

Off to the wasteland we go!

Lol just found it funny you didn't care about the fight yet make a thread about it lol

I thought the whole fight was scratched all together
Wait I never said I didn't care home slice

You putting words in my mouth? Hahaha

Wait I never said I didn't care home slice

You putting words in my mouth? Hahaha

Sure the card is dog poop and this fight won't really matter or effect the card in the least bit but whatever...

Sounded like you didnt care lol

My apologies for assuming.

Sounded like you didnt care lol

My apologies for assuming.
That was for those who probably thought I was unaware of how bad the card really was and were waiting for the "does it matter?" response.

Honestly bro Ortega is a slick fighter with good grappling, his stand up is a little behind but he's a good prospect I was hoping would fight on the card. Brandao would have ate him up but still...

That was for those who probably thought I was unaware of how bad the card really was and were waiting for the "does it matter?" response.

Honestly bro Ortega is a slick fighter with good grappling, his stand up is a little behind but he's a good prospect I was hoping would fight on the card. Brandao would have ate him up but still...

Brandao would've ran thru him IMO dude is an lunatic in and outside of the cage.

Back