• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who would you have wanted Jones to fight during 1st reign?

WTF does that mean? I lied on Anderson???? Speak english. How the Fuck is Anderson and Jones friends? GSP beating a one eyed Bisping is a win since that same one eyed Bisping beat Anderson even after that cheap shot knee. Yes it was legal but it was also a cheap shot.

Champions of a division Move Up to seek a challenge. Anderson sought money since he wasn't a draw and GSP was. Jon and Anderson were "Friends" since they didn't want to lose to each other. Anderson's actual friend Lyoto was choked out cold by Jon Dec 2011. Anderson defeated Yushin Okami Aug 2011 and had cleaned out the MW division. Perfect time to go after LHW since Lyoto who was always the reason Anderson said he wouldn't go to LHW and Anderson was the reason Lyoto didn't want to go to MW. Anderson DUCKED Jon Jones. Claiming they were friends was exactly the phrase proving he DUCKED. Unless he has no obligation to move up which would mean GSP didn't duck. Can't duck anyone who isn't the #1 challenger for your title. Sorry Shertard but you can't have it both ways.
WTF does that mean? I lied on Anderson???? Speak english. How the Fuck is Anderson and Jones friends? GSP beating a one eyed Bisping is a win since that same one eyed Bisping beat Anderson even after that cheap shot knee. Yes it was legal but it was also a cheap shot.

Champions of a division Move Up to seek a challenge. Anderson sought money since he wasn't a draw and GSP was. Jon and Anderson were "Friends" since they didn't want to lose to each other. Anderson's actual friend Lyoto was choked out cold by Jon Dec 2011. Anderson defeated Yushin Okami Aug 2011 and had cleaned out the MW division. Perfect time to go after LHW since Lyoto who was always the reason Anderson said he wouldn't go to LHW and Anderson was the reason Lyoto didn't want to go to MW. Anderson DUCKED Jon Jones. Claiming they were friends was exactly the phrase proving he DUCKED. Unless he has no obligation to move up which would mean GSP didn't duck. Can't duck anyone who isn't the #1 challenger for your title. Sorry Shertard but you can't have it both ways.
See this is what happens when we lie on fighters trying to create a fake narrative about a fight neither wanted. Not the MW GOAT nor the LHW GOAT. You wind up looking ill informed. What a buffoon https://syndication.bleacherreport....nderson-silva-considers-him-a-mentor.amp.html

See this is what happens when we lie on fighters trying to create a fake narrative about a fight neither wanted. Not the MW GOAT nor the LHW GOAT. You wind up looking ill informed. What a buffoon https://syndication.bleacherreport....nderson-silva-considers-him-a-mentor.amp.html
I have to wonder if you are missing something in translation or if you are intentionally being a troll? You stated no one wanted the fight (Anderson vs Jon) yet post an article that states "Both competitors' performances in their respective divisions have made fans call for a potential dream fight".

Anderson was not a Mentor to Jon Jones. You seem to believe Jon and Anderson somehow has a strong connection like training partners or a teacher student. Jon said "the ideal scenario would be having him as my mentor and learn with him after he retires."

Jon not wanting the fight doesn't mean he and Anderson have a relationship so much as it means "I don't want to potentially lose to him". Anderson not wanting to fight Jon is exactly the same thing. Anderson is willing to fight the smaller GSP but not Jon Jones because 1. GSP is a massive draw and 2. Anderson thinks he wins that fight and doesn't think he can beat Jon or at least feels he is less likely to beat him.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that your reading comprehension in English is compromised since it isn't your first language but if that isn't the case there is something wrong with your ability to understand the dynamics involved.

I have to wonder if you are missing something in translation or if you are intentionally being a troll? You stated no one wanted the fight (Anderson vs Jon) yet post an article that states "Both competitors' performances in their respective divisions have made fans call for a potential dream fight".

Anderson was not a Mentor to Jon Jones. You seem to believe Jon and Anderson somehow has a strong connection like training partners or a teacher student. Jon said "the ideal scenario would be having him as my mentor and learn with him after he retires."

Jon not wanting the fight doesn't mean he and Anderson have a relationship so much as it means "I don't want to potentially lose to him". Anderson not wanting to fight Jon is exactly the same thing. Anderson is willing to fight the smaller GSP but not Jon Jones because 1. GSP is a massive draw and 2. Anderson thinks he wins that fight and doesn't think he can beat Jon or at least feels he is less likely to beat him.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that your reading comprehension in English is compromised since it isn't your first language but if that isn't the case there is something wrong with your ability to understand the dynamics involved.
You lied as if Jones did not say flat out he didn’t want the fight and Silva was scared. The first sign you lost here is over typing. It’s really quite easy if not retarded. The larger fighter didn’t want the fight correct? Or do I need to post at least 5 articles of Jones echoing he didn’t want to fight Silva? The smaller fighter didn’t want the fight correct? I can post an article of Silva saying this. The UFC did not want the fight correct? Dana never asked nor pushed for it. Dana definitely wanted GSP Silva but not this fight. This is fact. You lose correct? Meaning thos isn’t a fight that either feared. They simply didn’t care to fight and weren’t asked to. Now if that is difficult to understand I can’t help you. Funny thing is only GSP didn’t want the fight with Silva. These are cold hard facts not your emotional rants.

Corey Anderson. Just to see him embarass that big tittied bitch.

You lied as if Jones did not say flat out he didn’t want the fight and Silva was scared. The first sign you lost here is over typing. It’s really quite easy if not retarded. The larger fighter didn’t want the fight correct? Or do I need to post at least 5 articles of Jones echoing he didn’t want to fight Silva? The smaller fighter didn’t want the fight correct? I can post an article of Silva saying this. The UFC did not want the fight correct? Dana never asked nor pushed for it. Dana definitely wanted GSP Silva but not this fight. This is fact. You lose correct? Meaning thos isn’t a fight that either feared. They simply didn’t care to fight and weren’t asked to. Now if that is difficult to understand I can’t help you. Funny thing is only GSP didn’t want the fight with Silva. These are cold hard facts not your emotional rants.
You are so simplistic.
Why didn't Anderson want the fight with Jon?
Why didn't Jon want the fight with Anderson?
Why didn't GSP want the fight with Anderson?

In your mind Anderson and Jon simply have a loving bond deeper than Marianna's Trench. GSP didn't want the Anderson fight because he was Ducking. Simply retarded. You have no ability to see any nuance. You don't win anything but Idiot of the Year and on Sherdog that says a lot.

You are so simplistic.
Why didn't Anderson want the fight with Jon?
Why didn't Jon want the fight with Anderson?
Why didn't GSP want the fight with Anderson?

In your mind Anderson and Jon simply have a loving bond deeper than Marianna's Trench. GSP didn't want the Anderson fight because he was Ducking. Simply retarded. You have no ability to see any nuance. You don't win anything but Idiot of the Year and on Sherdog that says a lot.
I mean keeping things very simple and clear really does expose you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. Forget Silva ask Jon Jones why he didn’t want the fight. He clearly said he didn’t want the fight and was a younger fighter. GSP was closer to Silva’s age and if you had a shred of honesty and lurked around sherdog and other MMA sites you would be able to speak honestly that the GSP vs Silva thing was actually a heated debate FOR YEARS. Jones Silva not so much. GSP rode that hype generated from the desire for these two to fight FOR YEARS. Only finally giving a straight answer of “he’s to beeg” when Dana started pushing for it. This isnt opinion you clown. It’s exactly what happened. Silva on the other hand said no from the start and so did Jones. Meaning it never even developed traction.You either lied or you simply don’t know shit about that era and should say less

I mean keeping things very simple and clear really does expose you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. Forget Silva ask Jon Jones why he didn’t want the fight. He clearly said he didn’t want the fight and was a younger fighter. GSP was closer to Silva’s age and if you had a shred of honesty and lurked around sherdog and other MMA sites you would be able to speak honestly that the GSP vs Silva thing was actually a heated debate FOR YEARS. Jones Silva not so much. GSP rode that hype generated from the desire for these two to fight FOR YEARS. Only finally giving a straight answer of “he’s to beeg” when Dana started pushing for it. This isnt opinion you clown. It’s exactly what happened. Silva on the other hand said no from the start and so did Jones. Meaning it never even developed traction.You either lied or you simply don’t know shit about that era and should say less
You still can't seem to get it.

Anderson said no he didn't want to fight Jon. But why?
GSP said no to Anderson but why?

Then ask yourself why you seem to heavily invested in Anderson being fine to chase after the smaller fighter and not the higher weight fighter? GSP fought BJ Penn but BJ Penn was 1. Former WW champion and 2. BJ Penn wanted the challenge. Calling out the smaller fighter is the biggest chicken shit move yet you call GSP a Duck.

Lets agree to disagree because you don't seem to have any clue. You keep saying I lied on Anderson and I assume you mean Lied about Anderson but clearly English is not your first language. Secondly I didn't lie about Anderson whatsoever. Just because Anderson says in an article he doesn't want to fight Jon Jones doesn't tell you why. He doesn't because there is too much to lose. Same thing goes for GSP vs Anderson. GSP is the one with the most to lose in that scenario and it doesn't matter what Anderson wanted or what Dana White wanted. Anderson was trying to get the biggest reward for the lowest risk in his mind.

100% Rumble because of the danger he posed at the time. I would have enjoyed Anderson but by the time they would have faced each other it’s probably all Jones. Prime Silva vs young Jones or the Jones we seen the last few fights might be more interesting. The stars never align for this where it isn’t just a torch passing to Jon.

I don’t get why anyone would want to see Phil Davis. Phil despite being durable is a perfect UD for Jon Jones or DC. They will cruise as easily if not easier than Rashad and Rumble did against him. Phil offers zero threats here.

If Phil had some power and aggression he probably could have beat Bader. It’s like both are cursed with a few weaknesses. They can’t seem to out wrestle better fighters (they get neutralized) and Bader has a questionable chin while having power and Phil lacks power with an iron chin. Usually Bader ends up getting ran over and by the same guys Phil gets UD’ed.

Last edited:
You still can't seem to get it.

Anderson said no he didn't want to fight Jon. But why?
GSP said no to Anderson but why?

Then ask yourself why you seem to heavily invested in Anderson being fine to chase after the smaller fighter and not the higher weight fighter? GSP fought BJ Penn but BJ Penn was 1. Former WW champion and 2. BJ Penn wanted the challenge. Calling out the smaller fighter is the biggest chicken shit move yet you call GSP a Duck.

Lets agree to disagree because you don't seem to have any clue. You keep saying I lied on Anderson and I assume you mean Lied about Anderson but clearly English is not your first language. Secondly I didn't lie about Anderson whatsoever. Just because Anderson says in an article he doesn't want to fight Jon Jones doesn't tell you why. He doesn't because there is too much to lose. Same thing goes for GSP vs Anderson. GSP is the one with the most to lose in that scenario and it doesn't matter what Anderson wanted or what Dana White wanted. Anderson was trying to get the biggest reward for the lowest risk in his mind.
The first sign of being a failed debater on MMA is attacking verbiage on a karate board when you clearly understand the message. Go teach an English class. In the meantime don’t lie on Anderson bitch.
I don’t recall Anderson ever alluding to Jon wouldn’t kick his ass or failing to acknowledge him as the rightful PPV at the time. Not ever. So why would he possibly poke for a fight with a fighter both acknowledged were friends and were seen sparring together and had many moments with Anderson talking to Jon during his tribulations?
If your hang up is to prove they were not friends then substantiate it please? It’s what you are basing your theory on and I’m not there with you at all. Nobody questioned it then and you clearly had no knowledge of them both saying it so I just assume newb making a narrative that didn’t exist. Good luck with your fake narrative.
Also why are you asking me questions Anderson already answered himself you newb?https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...-if-he-would-beat-jon-jones-20200602.amp.html

Last edited:
Back