Who would win the exchanges tonight ?

Zuriel

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Why is everyone so suprised about the outcome ? Everyone knew it was a mismatch.

Anyway, Who would have won the exchanges tonight if Ronda was fighting Cyborg ?

IMHO, Ronda would get KTFO.

Ps: "The greatest human being in history! - Rogan" Was he crying ? Like, seriously ? :icon_lol:

Why is everyone so suprised about the outcome ? Everyone knew it was a mismatch.

Anyway, Who would have won the exchanges tonight if Ronda was fighting Cyborg ?

IMHO, Ronda would get KTFO.

Ps: "The greatest human being in history! - Rogan" Was he crying ? Like, seriously ? :icon_lol:

LOL cyborg doesn't stand a chance. Ronda would easily KO her.

Bethe got KO'd because she is incredibly SLOW! I predicted RR would beat her easily but never thought it would be by a legit KO.

If Rousey were to go toe to toe with Cyborg she will get KO'd. Rousey takes Cyborg down though and beats her by submission... probably armbar.

I'm not a fan of either one. I do think if Ronda goes after Cyborg careless like that, she would end up sleeping. She would probably have a better strategy for Cyborg though.

Ronda's strategy against Cyborg wouldn't have been to fight emotional and throw like she's Wanderlei.

Please go back and watch every Cyborg fight ever and watch how easily she gets clinched up, by the way. Your eyes will open.

Ronda's strategy against Cyborg wouldn't have been to fight emotional and throw like she's Wanderlei.

Please go back and watch every Cyborg fight ever and watch how easily she gets clinched up, by the way. Your eyes will open.

I agree. I was just thinking if Ronda finds herself in that situation with Cyborg, what would have happened. The famous "if"...

Back