Who would u like yoel romero to fight now???

liddell4life

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The guy is not getting any younger he needs a fight... so who u thinking???

wonder if Kennedy asks for a rematch

Jacare. Since the fight was just pushed back.

He's still fighting Jacare.

*Edit - Beat me to it.

I'd like Boetsch if he wasn't already fighting Leites. Maybe pull Tim from that fight and have Thales fight Dollabills or somebody like that.

Article on the front page says he's still fighting Jacare, they're just rescheduling for a later event.

Mousasi or Bisping would be fun to watch, I thinks. Or I'm sure Tim would love a rematch for the stool incident, lmfao.

That's extremely disappointing.

Darrell+Montague.jpg

throw him in with weidman first as last. we all know that's where he's heading

liddell4life is a shit can thread starter. She has been busy trying to make threads that a retard would respond to. DON'T be that retard everyone.

honestly, waiting for the loser of anderson diaz would be great, but who knows what will happen with those two after that fight.

Jake Shields. His opponent pulled out of their fight tomorrow.

WSOF and the UFC are in bed together anyhow.

Mousasi or Bisping would be fun to watch, I thinks. Or I'm sure Tim would love a rematch for the stool incident, lmfao.

tim wins by breaking a leg off the stool and carving out yoels heart then he hangs it in yoels corners and prays to allah!

sounds like a good idea, any news on (foster) pulling out? i hope he's ok I know he had some brain problem before

what????????? source?

also, whyd this get wastelanded? its legitimate discussion

A stool.

Just Romero vs a stool, kind of like the 'smash up the car as fast as you can' challenges in Street Fighter II.

They could add pyros and stuff to the joints so it flashes and explodes as he breaks it apart to make things even more exciting.

Then he can thank God, Jesus and America for giving him this chance.

Back