Who worked today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

I'm in the military and I worked today, who else did?

Hat's off to everyone who made the sacrifice. I'm celebrating Christmas on the 27th with my girlfriends family because they live near here so we'll pretend it's Christmas then. The padre at work told me Christmas is really from the 24th to Jan 6ths or something. I'm not Christian but I can buy that..

I jerked today.

I didn't work and I couldn't anyway I have a 6 year old.

Working.. meaning posting on sherdog?

I'm in the military and I worked today, who else did?

Hat's off to everyone who made the sacrifice. I'm celebrating Christmas on the 27th with my girlfriends family because they live near here so we'll pretend it's Christmas then. The padre at work told me Christmas is really from the 24th to Jan 6ths or something. I'm not Christian but I can buy that..

If you chinese you probably worked today. All the chinese takeout boys are still going strong, and I just had all you can eat sushi for lunch today, and that is mainly run by chinese.

Spending time with my in laws counts as work

People that work at Jewish delis?

The best of which are here in Montreal.

vyf52.jpg

2cqzf3m.jpg

2hmde75.jpg

14e1cv4.jpg

I had Christmas off.

<cheer>

Worked a night shift Christmas Eve and working another tonight.

Last edited:
Better than NYC?

Here's the thing...

Montreal is all about the smoked meat. New York is all about corned beef.

I'm from Montreal and so I would literally kill you with a halibut if you were standing between me and a nice smoked meat sandwich, so I'm going to go with Montreal. Someone from New York is going to say New York corned beef for the same reason.

Hell, it's even more complicated than that. There are four distinct styles of smoked meat in this city and to me they are all completely, radically different. I'd kill you for a Schwartz's sandwich, and maybe for one from The Main, but probably not for one from Dunn's or Ben's. So maybe I'd try a NY deli and say yeah, this is better than Dunn's.

But no way is there one better than Schwartz's. No way no how.

Oh, and if somehow you get the chance, DO NOT ORDER Schwartz's smoked meat anywhere else. They ship it in plastic and it sucks. You have to go there, they have to slice it and wrap it in butcher's paper for you. That is the only way you buy it by the pound, end of story.

This is an abomination.

34pfmkl.jpg

Here's the thing...

Montreal is all about the smoked meat. New York is all about corned beef.

I'm from Montreal and so I would literally kill you with a halibut if you were standing between me and a nice smoked meat sandwich, so I'm going to go with Montreal. Someone from New York is going to say New York corned beef for the same reason.

Hell, it's even more complicated than that. There are four distinct styles of smoked meat in this city and to me they are all completely, radically different. I'd kill you for a Schwartz's sandwich, and maybe for one from The Main, but probably not for one from Dunn's or Ben's. So maybe I'd try a NY deli and say yeah, this is better than Dunn's.

But no way is there one better than Schwartz's. No way no how.

Oh, and if somehow you get the chance, DO NOT ORDER Schwartz's smoked meat anywhere else. They ship it in plastic and it sucks. You have to go there, they have to slice it and wrap it in butcher's paper for you. That is the only way you buy it by the pound, end of story.

This is an abomination.

34pfmkl.jpg

Mhm

All the Muslims are working around Chicago today. They give zero fucks.

So hit up 7-11 and get all the beef jerky, slurpees and cigs that you need on Xmas

Im working now. Off at midnight. My friday gonna get white girl wasted

All the Muslims are working around Chicago today. They give zero fucks.

So hit up 7-11 and get all the beef jerky, slurpees and cigs that you need on Xmas

Don't forget all the ones sexually harassing women in Germany or using snowplows to run over Christians celebrating Jesus' birthday. ISIS and of course, all the future "ALLAH AKBAR" explosions

Back