Who wore the Gi the best?

How dare you.

Akiyama.jpg

The only man slippier with a gi on.

Howards addition of the wife beater makes his #1

View attachment 426599This one gets bonus points for being able to kick anyone's ass in MMA, guaranteed.

@LouisBolanos can I get a quick rundown on how all humans (except for Conor and Brock due to PPV sales) should be cut from the UFC because their fighting skills pale in comparison to a chimp's fighting skills, and how the UFC should just have one chimp openweight class?

@LouisBolanos can I get a quick rundown on how all humans (except for Conor and Brock due to PPV sales) should be cut from the UFC because their fighting skills pale in comparison to a chimp's fighting skills, and how the UFC should just have one chimp openweight class?

I've never said that.

UFC is a content provider and owes their broadcasting partners dozens of shitty card a year in order to justify that hundred million / year price tag.

Those cards can't all be filled with Conor/Brock and PETA won't ever allow chimps, so the 500 fighters who are not drawls it's tough man in the UFC are COLLECTIVELY necessary.

Napoleon can't fight a war without an army, even though any individual soldier in that army is next to worthless compared to him.

I've never said that.

UFC is a content provider and owes their broadcasting partners dozens of shitty card a year in order to justify that hundred million / year price tag.

Those cards can't all be filled with Conor/Brock and PETA won't ever allow chimps, so the 500 fighters who are not drawls it's tough man in the UFC are COLLECTIVELY necessary.

Napoleon can't fight a war without an army, even though any individual soldier in that army is next to worthless compared to him.

But why not sign 500 chimps? You don't have to pay them shit and can feed them in bananas.

The UFC could drastically slash their overhead overnight. Also, I'd rather be hounded by a bum organization with no clout like PETA over union thugs and all that riffraff. It'd be a nice bonus that the UFC could finally claim they have the fiercest ape warriors fighting for their promotion, too. Their claim of having the best fighting the best is blatantly false at the moment. Pogo the Monkey could tear an entire division limb from limb, literally.

Yoshida because he wore his Gi in a lot of his fights and used it to fight and because he was an Olympic Gold Medalist in that Gi.

But why not sign 500 chimps? You don't have to pay them shit and can feed them in bananas.

The UFC could drastically slash their overhead overnight. Also, I'd rather be hounded by a bum organization with no clout like PETA over union thugs and all that riffraff. It'd be a nice bonus that the UFC could finally claim they have the fiercest ape warriors fighting for their promotion, too. Their claim of having the best fighting the best is blatantly false at the moment. Pogo the Monkey could tear an entire division limb from limb, literally.

Because nobody actually watches MMA for fighting ability. Anyone who's actually into fighting ability watches animal planet. People watch MMA for drama and popcorn. A level popcorn only happens a few times a year if that, for the rest of the year you spam your platform with C/D level popcorn. Chimps have G level popcorn that make James Vick look like a superstar.

Royce looked like a martial arts master. So that's pretty cool.

But GSP in his gi got me pumped up.

i think the gi looks pretty good on mcgregor (visually)

Jiu Jitsu in a Gi is the biggest waist of time ever.

Always thought it was bad ass when Kaz took his gi off against Wand. Even though he literally gets obliterated moments later...
tumblr_os47reJEd01qd4esao1_500.gif
All these years later he's probably thinking, if only I'd left the gi on.

Back