Who wins Prime Shogun vs Prime Anderson???

this was debated a ton back around 2010 or so. if i remember right, shogun was down to fight anderson, but anderson wasn't, because they were both from chute box, or something along those lines. it would have been a great fight. anderson had the advantage on the feet, and shogun on the ground.

Shogun UD or GNP TKO

Prime (PRIDE) Shogun had awesome wrestling. Ragdolled Rampage who had some of the best TDD ever and Shoguns GNP is some of the best ever too. He has better grappling in general and an adamantium chin

this was debated a ton back around 2010 or so. if i remember right, shogun was down to fight anderson, but anderson wasn't, because they were both from chute box, or something along those lines. it would have been a great fight. anderson had the advantage on the feet, and shogun on the ground.

Anderson submitted Chael, Chael submitted Shogun who also got submitted by Forrest Griffin.

Prime for Prime I have Shogun by TKO or decision. Striking wise Shogun would keep it close and have the advantage in the clinch and grappling.

Lil nog had some success in the first fight with his striking but Shogun was able to power him to the ground. Lil Nog had great TDD.

I’d favour Silva to win but Shogun could definitely make it ugly with his power and size and win a decision.

There was a reason Silva made sure he was ‘best friends’ with killers like Shogun and Jones at LHW

Shogun of Pride gets picked apart and sniper'd. He was too wild.

The Machida Era Shogun was very good. Calculated, technical. Anderson would have a hard time @ LHW with him, but would still win. Styles. Shogun was always too open for counters and would come forward very aggressive leaving himself open frequently. Silva by late TKO.

I will never forget the time Shogun admitted that even when Silva's career wasn't going well when he was at Chute Boxe, he was still clearly the most talented guy in the entire gym which was full of beasts back then. Rua wouldn't say that for no good reason.

I'd give the edge to Anderson but I don't think he would walk all over shogun.

Anderson submitted Chael, Chael submitted Shogun who also got submitted by Forrest Griffin.

The biggest travesty in mma history. But it happened. Shogun got submitted by Forrest Griffin.
So maybe Anderson.

Back