Who wins in Wonderboy vs The Natural Born Killer?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think this is a great fight: Wonderboy's unorthodox method of striking and moving vs Condit's unorthodox relentlessness.

Although Wonderboy deserves the title shot, and will win it when he faces the winner of this Saturday's fight, this fight will most likely happen if Condit can beat Maia- which he has a good chance of doing.

I think Condit's defense would be his downfall (as usual, if anything loses him close or important fights, it is his defense).

Condit would miss a lot, and Wonderboy's accuracy would play a big part, and could even finish Condit.

Well, if Maia wins, I would still take Wonderboy to win by tko.

and In this fight, I would pick Wonderboy by tko/decision.

Wonderboy would win. He'd bust Condits ass and have him all bloody and his fans will dismiss the loss like it never happened and say he was in a close war. Which is basically a draw in their eye's even though he loses.

I'm a big fan of both, but I'd favour Wonderboy. No doubt. I think it's just a matter of time until he gets the belt and keeps it for himself for a while.

If Condit beats Maia, and Wonderboy doesn't get the winner of Lawler/Woodley then this match could very well happen.

I'm going with Condit on this one. Much more experienced, will be coming off of a great win, and can take a shot from the best.

Carlos would get dominated he's a couple levels below Thompson standing

Probably Wonderboy ,.. since he's on the rise & Condit already suggested retiring previously

If it would remain standing I have Wonderboy winning.

Condit gets outstruck here, but he'd throw more strikes so his fans can claim he won by volume.

Lots of butt hurt fans itt. Love both of 'em but unless NBK can consistently close the distance it's a KO by Wonderboy.

Man I'd take Wonderboy but there's gonna be somebody that's gonna crack his style and it's all gonna fall apart.

Without more insight I think Lawler has the best chance of pulling a Holzken vs Daniels esque performance.

Although Wonderboy is a good range fighter, Condit is unstoppable.
Condit could pressure him and break him.
Wonderboy's weakness is pressure. Once he loses his pace, it gets dangerous for him.(as we saw against Rory Macdonald)
And I think Condit can do this to Wonderboy.

24fidkj.jpg

I'm leaning towards Condit and a Jackson inspired gameplan.

The fans win.
I'm hoping so but this fight can also be Condit in his tap dancing shoes vs "you be the aggressor" WB. I think it depends if the NBK or Carlos Condit step into the cage.

Lots of butt hurt fans itt. Love both of 'em but unless NBK can consistently close the distance it's a KO by Wonderboy.

I think that's literally the least likely outcome. Regardless of what anyone wants to say about Condit, his chin is nothing short of epic.

Big Condit fan. I think he pressures Wonderboy and gets through...he has the style and chin for it

Condit cracks wonder boys chin, WB looks iffy everytime he gets hit.

Back