Who wins in Covington vs Usman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

I personally have Colby winning by UD, I don't think Usman can handle the pace Colby gives.

Usmans striking isn't as great as people seem, he's slow and doesn't have crazy power.

I personally have Colby winning by UD, I don't think Usman can handle the pace Colby gives.

Usmans striking isn't as great as people seem, he's slow and doesn't have crazy power.
Usman by being a better version of Colbly. All Colby has is pace, if he cannot take someone down they will destroy him.

I think Colby wins. He seems slightly better everywhere.

tenor.gif

Usman if he is turned up to 100%... just a bit better then Covington overall.

Usman is better than Covington everywhere so he should take it.

It could be an uneventful split decision too, such is always the case when two high level wrestlers fight each other. I would put my money on Usman though.

2 guys I really struggle to care about, I probably give Usman the edge.

I side with Covington. He is one of the only guys at WW that will make Usman work. Usman is not a good striker and Covington will dirty box/take him down and win a decision. You can dislike Colby, but it is what would happen. Covington is the only wrestler that Usman will face that has a good pace. Even Woodley never wrestles.

Usman on paper, but these wrestling matchups don't always pan out like they should. Colby could tire Usman and out play him.

Snoozeman would be gassed as fuck after one round of getting melted by the king of chaos , King Colby by destruction

I think Colby wins by ud. It is possible he gets caught with a big shot from Usman of course.

Usman by being a better version of Colbly. All Colby has is pace, if he cannot take someone down they will destroy him.
Usman is a shittier version of Colby. Usman looked bad against lesser comp than Colby has.

Usman and his 30% was to save face for how he got a harsh dose of reality that he isn't as good as he thought he was.

That meh cardio of Usman isn't keeping pace with Colby. Late TKO for Colby when Usman is 190+ lbs of dead weight.

Usman has trash striking and he’s not gonna outgrapple him. Colby via slightly better striking and setting a crazy pace.

Back