Who wins Blaydes vs Lewis?

I see this being a repeat of blaydes beating hunt and Volkov and overeem Etc

Great job sherbro high fighting IQ right there.
<mma4>
Thank you brother. I also put on a bet on Shogun for next week and now I am thinking what the hell I did. I hope his opponent gasses out too because Shogun definitely will. Also, I think I got real lucky with Mckenna decision there. I was actually putting 1st rd KO by Khaos, should have trusted my analysis.

Last edited:
Youre also poor bc those are tiny bets

Kidding btw.
I ain't poor bro. I stopped betting a whiie back and just got started again so starting small but be sure these bets will turn big in near future. I will post screenshots for you then and you can't appreciate the fact that I am a baller brah.

Blaydes styles on BB until he gasses, similar to the Volkov fight, except Lewis despite having bad cardio keeps dat one touch KO power and plants Curtis face first ass up for a canvas nap... lol

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if either man wins, imo this is one of those strange fights that the outcome is so obvious that it’s actually unpredictable

Black Beast finds ways to win fights.

Blades finds ways to lose them. Beast by KO.

I ain't poor bro. I stopped betting a whiie back and just got started again so starting small but be sure these bets will turn big in near future. I will post screenshots for you then and you can't appreciate the fact that I am a baller brah.

I was kidding but it is a penis move to brag and claim you can't lose especially considering you are "just getting back into it" which means you must have lost your ass off at one point which is ok bc it happens to the best of us and has happened to me before too.

I was kidding but it is a penis move to brag and claim you can't lose especially considering you are "just getting back into it" which means you must have lost your ass off at one point which is ok bc it happens to the best of us and has happened to me before too.

Nah brah I never lose. I didn't just quit betting, i quit all forms of gambling including poker where I was making bank. It wasn't a good time in life due to other reasons. I do this as a hobby and the hobby is back just like I am back. I rose from the ashes ma man and I ain't stopping now. Just watch BB dust Blaydes. Bet on BB or stay poor man, your choice.

Nah brah I never lose. I didn't just quit betting, i quit all forms of gambling including poker where I was making bank. It wasn't a good time in life due to other reasons. I do this as a hobby and the hobby is back just like I am back. I rose from the ashes ma man and I ain't stopping now. Just watch BB dust Blaydes. Bet on BB or stay poor man, your choice.
I have a 100k job brother Im not poor but I could always uses a few extra coins. Id love beats to waste blaydes. It's just no one wins 100% of the time and if you were making bank there's no reason you would have stopped. I don't like bragger and shit talkers and you are kind of falling into bragging. If you don't lose why not parley them and make 5x the amount?

Blaydes won’t stay in punchers range long enough.

I predict Blaydes wins and 98% of sherdoggers are unhappy with the entertainment value of the bout.

I have a 100k job brother Im not poor but I could always uses a few extra coins. Id love beats to waste blaydes. It's just no one wins 100% of the time and if you were making bank there's no reason you would have stopped. I don't like bragger and shit talkers and you are kind of falling into bragging. If you don't lose why not parley them and make 5x the amount?
100k is poor these days bro :D but follow me and get rich bro. I win becaise I don't do parlays brah. Of course I may lose a bet here and there but my track record is always coming out positive as a whole from an event. Yeah I was just bragging and shit that I never lose but its all in fun brah. Parlays are a suckers bet. Not gonna lie, I will still do them here and there but I mostly avoid them. Back in the day I lost a parlay on GSP, Silva and BJ and two others I dont remember who both won, when the trio were all considered unbeatable and BJ fucking lost to Edgar, arghh, that still hurts brah. The parlay was around $5k from what I remember but I still won big from other big bets, don't remember exactly which fights but it was a 15k win. And I quit for other reasons I won't share, it was not because of losing, had life fucked me over pretty bad. Poker is about focus and I had no focus left whatsoever so quit poker and everything else along with it. Now I will go back into poker soon too after this covid shit is over. Anyway good luck brah, hope you make bank like me some day.

this is a silly fight. sure... black beast got hands. a good punchers chance anyway.

dc made black beast look like a child on the ground.

heavy weight division is in a bad way if we are talking blaydes vs black beast for any type of contender match.

its bad, dc could come in over weight, and out of shape and still would be considered top 3.

stipe is levels above the rest. and i like stipe, but not that much, imo above average heavyweight.

i think any given day he could be beat.

100k is poor these days bro :D but follow me and get rich bro. I win becaise I don't do parlays brah. Of course I may lose a bet here and there but my track record is always coming out positive as a whole from an event. Yeah I was just bragging and shit that I never lose but its all in fun brah. Parlays are a suckers bet. Not gonna lie, I will still do them here and there but I mostly avoid them. Back in the day I lost a parlay on GSP, Silva and BJ and two others I dont remember who both won, when the trio were all considered unbeatable and BJ fucking lost to Edgar, arghh, that still hurts brah. The parlay was around $5k from what I remember but I still won big from other big bets, don't remember exactly which fights but it was a 15k win. And I quit for other reasons I won't share, it was not because of losing, had life fucked me over pretty bad. Poker is about focus and I had no focus left whatsoever so quit poker and everything else along with it. Now I will go back into poker soon too after this covid shit is over. Anyway good luck brah, hope you make bank like me some day.
100k is far from Rich but I'm not poor I don't spend my money on Doritos like most ppl lol. I'm not a gambler really and if I do it it's for fun not profit. That said! If you post your next 5 fight bets to me and win I will buy a $250 Amazon gift card and pm you the code but if you lose you have to order pigs brains and eat them with scrambled eggs. Deal?

https://www.amazon.com/Rose-Pork-Br...=1&keywords=pork+brains&qid=1605492287&sr=8-5

They are actually good especially with scrambled eggs.

100k is far from Rich but I'm not poor I don't spend my money on Doritos like most ppl lol. I'm not a gambler really and if I do it it's for fun not profit. That said! If you post your next 5 fight bets to me and win I will buy a $250 Amazon gift card and pm you the code but if you lose you have to order pigs brains and eat them with scrambled eggs. Deal?

https://www.amazon.com/Rose-Pork-Br...=1&keywords=pork+brains&qid=1605492287&sr=8-5

They are actually good especially with scrambled eggs.

Brah, fuck that who eat that nasty shit? I won't do it for 1 million. I will give you my next 5 picks though and confident i win 4/5. You give me yours and then we compare. If you want we even do $250 amazon gift card bet on who wins.

Brah, fuck that who eat that nasty shit? I won't do it for 1 million. I will give you my next 5 picks though and confident i win 4/5. You give me yours and then we compare. If you want we even do $250 amazon gift card bet on who wins.
Brain taste like legit nothing lol it's only gross bc if what it is not texture of flavor. Hearts are nasty as fuck. Leathery as can be.

5 fights on a single event or over many?

Back