Who wins a fight Between Brock and Fedor at this point in their careers?

Who wins a fight Between Brock and Fedor at this point in their careers?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Judging by Fedors Performance against Moldonado I think Brock takes it via decision.

Brock clean. Fedor wins. Brock dirty. He beats Fedor by decision. I think Brock has a really bad dependency on peds/steroids.

Brock likely by roid burst.

He just beat up Hunto, while Fedor almost dieded against Fabio Maldonado.

How many times has this topic been made now...and why? Isn't the answer obvious? Because if it isnt I question your intelligence.

Brock but then it gets overturned.

His whole game is built on roiding.

Prime vs prime....Fedor by ko or armbar.

Now? Brock wins easily. Fedor is wayyyy past his prime and has been in too many wars.

Nobody wins fantasy matchups. :p

apigiv.jpg

lmao Bork fans getting real desperate now

Gets caught juicing, but at least he'll probably beat Fedor while on the juice!

If Brock is clean the answer is Fedor... If not then it could go either way.

Rizin has to get on this quick so the debate will end once and for all.

Brock clean. Fedor wins. Brock dirty. He beats Fedor by decision. I think Brock has a really bad dependency on peds/steroids.
Where's the option for "dirty" fedor? Has he ever fought in an org that has real testing?

At this point in the game and I'm no Brock fan, but Brock would KTFO of Fedor with hilarious ease juiced or not.

And I'm not trolling. Fedor is shot currently.

Last edited:
Where's the option for "dirty" fedor? Has he ever fought in an org that has real testing?
Whenever he fought in the U.S. He was tested. He passed. Yes not under USADA. USADA wasn't in play then. USADA is new. This is Olympic level style of testing. He's innocent until proven guilty. So I can't say anything about Fedor. But if I have to use my eyes and brain. I'd say he doesn't dope. He doesn't have the body nor the performance when he started reaching his mid to late 30's. So no red flags I could see. Just because Fedor fought in a league that didn't test for peds doesn't mean he's guilty by association.

Fedor was tested when he competed in Sambo, but Russians don't have the cleanest track record when it comes to international competition.

non-USADA roided Uber Brock or not, Fedor gets taken down and broken.

Too small, too old, slower and reaction times and worse fight IQ at stage, I'd give it to Brock 8/10

Would still watch, and Fedor has got a slight chance if he fearlessly unloads and TKOs brock early, but that's about it

Back