Who win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Recounter

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
lk5fKJ8.jpg

Many people would think Wonderboy will beat "The chosen one" with his superior striking game.

Although Wonderboy indeed has the best range game in UFC, which I'd like to compare to a chess game,

Having said that, I think Woodley might KO Wonderboy.

Tyron possesses the power to flip the table where his chess board lies.

X5EToDR.gif

65eksdj.gif

Edit 11.12
liT6LCQ.jpg

Last edited:
Even after the Robbie KO, i had Wonderboy, he nullified Rory and beat the shit out of Hendricks, both really impressive things to do. I don't count out Twood, he had the power on his side.

Wonderboy is made to beat wrestle-boxers more or less

Woodley knows he'd get smoked.

Blatant ducking attempt is blatant..

I'll take Woodley.

Unlike most, I actually think that Woodley can take him down. Woodley's takedowns will nullify WB's kicking game.

IMO Woodley ends the WB hype train. And I really have no feelings, good or bad, about either one of these guys so I don't have a dog in this fight.

As long Wonderboy doesn't forget to have his hands up in the first 2 rounds, he'll take it.

Tyron, and I'm not living in the moment here.

I honestly think he could win this, not a certainty or even a heavy favorite, but he could win.

Tyron is a better wrestler than Rory and in my opinion Hendricks also.

He is a lot more explosive that Rory and Johny in his takedowns, and people fear the power so much more than those guys. He's considerably faster than those guys, and also when was the last time Thompson took a clean shot? Because I don't necessarily know if he has a chin!?

I have Tyron, by first round KO.

you can tell by how woodley doesn't want to fight thompson and would rather fight diaz. there is a reason for that.

I'll take Woodley.

Unlike most, I actually think that Woodley can take him down. Woodley's takedowns will nullify WB's kicking game.

IMO Woodley ends the WB hype train. And I really have no feelings, good or bad, about either one of these guys so I don't have a dog in this fight.

If you can stop a Weidman takedown you can stop a Woodley takedown.

Woodley takes Wonderboy down and feeds him some heavy GnP or possible fake a TD and land a Athleticxplosive right hand on Wonderboy.

Wonderboy may be this amazing kick boxer but we all seen him get hit, and try to wrestle. Not great at either.

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley just like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels when they fought in kickboxing.

Woodley at Roufesport will be more than ready for whatever Wonderboy brings.

Wonderboy will make Woodley look like a slow plodding chump in there. Woodley has looked good against guys who stand in front of him. Wonderboy won't do that and will pick him apart from the outside.

The wrestling advantage obviously goes to Woodley but I don't think he'll have any easy time getting him down and/or keeping him there.

Wonderboy by wheelkick

Wonderboy by TKO in RD 4.

lk5fKJ8.jpg

Many people would think Wonderboy will beat "The chosen one" with his superior striking game.

Although Wonderboy indeed has the best range game in UFC, which I'd like to compare to a chess game,

Having said that, I think Woodley might KO Wonderboy.

Tyron possesses the power to flip the table where his chess board lies.

X5EToDR.gif
Sinbad and the eye of the tiger!

If the last year or so in MMA has taught us anything the dog always has a shot, IMO this should be WB's fight to win, but it's not like TWood is some scrub, the guy is a legit threat to anyone. But I see WB stopping him inside 2 rounds via a heavy dose of movement, angles, and kicks.

Back