Who Will Win? Joanna Jędrzejczyk Or Karolina Kowalkiewicz?

Who else does it? Last time I remember seeing this technique was right before Werdum got KTFO.

Holly Holm. Anderson Silva. Off the top of my head. Maybe we're not talking about the same thing? We're talking about the dash forward with the one, two, one right?

Holly Holm. Anderson Silva. Off the top of my head. Maybe we're not talking about the same thing? We're talking about the dash forward with the one, two, one right?
Anderson Silva does not do that. lol Holly Holm doesn't either.

Karolina will be super cute and Joana will feel bad enough to let her guard down. Cuteness overload is legit.

Karolina will be super cute and Joana will feel bad enough to let her guard down. Cuteness overload is legit.

ehehe she wont be cute to Joanna,she sees polish chicks all the time,she is used to it,she is one.

I've got nothing against KK but I see this in her future if she gets into the cage with Jedi.

Penne-worst-face.jpg

KK was too willing to eat shots to get entries for the clinch against Rose.

I wouldn't expect her to fight JJ the same way ofc. but I do think it's a losing game fighting on the outside opposite the champ and she'll have to absorb damage to get past that. The clinch between them should be fun. Cardio-wise I don't think she or anyone else in the division can contend with the pace Joanna can put on in 5 round fights.

I believe they fought before but KK was raw then. Gotta favor JJ personally.
JJ won by submission (RNC?) is all I know, haven't seen the fight.

I've got nothing against KK but I see this in her future if she gets into the cage with Jedi.

Penne-worst-face.jpg

No one is really combustimicating people like Joanna is at 115. Everyone who faces her gets their face rearranged

JJ won by submission (RNC?) is all I know, haven't seen the fight.

I saw it. Very close fight in my opinion.
But you have to remember that they were very fresh in MMA.
Now they are completely different fighters.

Karolina ate lot of punches from Rose, I can see a TKO in the second round for JJ

Back