Who will put on the most exciting event/fight?

gorillapimp69

White Belt
Reaction score
EDIT of Jan. 2013

UFC?
-Belfort/Bisping
-Johnson/dodson

Bellator?

Strikeforce?
-champions

I think most exciting event will be johnson/dodson. most exciting fight pettis/cerrone BUT WTF DO I KNOW MANE. SHEEEEEEET.

The one that ends in a finish will be the most exciting.

Ya Mir vs Cro Cop was a riot brah, way better than Condit vs GSP..

Ah yes, because heavyweights never gas out after the first round...(sarcasm)

Ah yes, because heavyweights never gas out after the first round...(sarcasm)

That has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that saying the fights with finishes will automatically be the most interesting fights is garbage.

Aldo/Edgar and it's not even close

JAN. 2013 BUDDY.... but i agree. it will be foty with frankie winning and dana admitting at the post fight press conference that he won the last fight with bendo and declaring him pound for pound #2

Not to mention frankie vs maynard II, lol shit fight, give me nedkov vs t.silva any day!

Lil Nog vs Shogun and Hendo vs Shogun were awful as well. Clearly not as good as Gonzaga vs Jordan(probably the worst fight with a finish ever).

Personally I think both Ufc on Fox 6 and Bellator 85 will be stellar.

Ufc on Fox 6
Johnson vs Dodson
Glover vs Ramapge
Cerreon vs Pettis
Koch vs Lamas

Bellator 85
michael Chandler vs Rick Hawn
Patricio Freire vs Pat Curran
Babalu vs Zayats

Literally every fight on the Fox card looks stellar and Chandler/Hawn and Freire/Curran are the two best fights Bellator can make. Can't wait for both cards.

Last edited:
I think the whole Belfort/Bisping card will be grea,t but so will the Doson/MM card. Alot of big events coming up.

Lil Nog vs Shogun and Hendo vs Shogun were awful as well. Clearly not as good as Gonzaga vs Jordan(probably the worst fight with a finish ever).
Personally I think both Ufc on Fox 6 and Bellator 85 will be stellar.

Ufc on Fox 6
Johnson vs Dodson
Glover vs Ramapge
Cerreon vs Pettis
Koch vs Lamas

Bellator 85
michael Chandler vs Rick Hawn
Patricio Freire vs Pat Curran
Babalu vs Zayats

Literally every fight on the Fox card looks stellar and Chandler/Hawn and Freire/Curran are the two best fights Bellator can make. Can't wait for both cards.

woah...WORSE than Mir vs Cro Cop? I dont think I have seen Jordan vs Gonzaga, I would remember it for sure.

I fully expect Vitor to lay out Bisping... so that will be quite entertaining.

Back