Who will play villain Dana in the Francis movie?

All great suggestions so far!

But… The question no one has asked:

Who’s gonna play his wife?

<bball2>
Kate Winslet......

PDLt.gif

Danny Devito.

Black Beast would be played by Roy Nelson after a 6-month tanning bed subscription.

Frank would be played by a juiced up Will Smith.

Tyson Fury would be played by Paul Giamatti.

Box office gold...

...but seriously, a potential movie depends on how his next MMA and boxing fight go. A beat down over a full fight or early round stoppage for the opponent doesn't sell. At most, you have a guy that didn't rematch Stipe after beating him...out-grappled a guy with the equivalent of a McDojo whitebelt from attending one class...ran from fighting a guy coming up from a smaller weight class...didn't rematch Black Beast...didn't stay around to fight the promising young lions...etc..

Doing well in a losing effort against a world champ that people suspect was holding back to put on a show and guarantee a future match-up doesn't make an inspirational movie.

Plus, how does Frank spend/invest the money? Is he broke within a few years? Set for life with proper investments and moderate spending?

All Ive gotten from this thread, is that all white bald men look alike.

<23>

if it wasnt for the drama i would say statham

When the inevitable inspirational blockbuster is made about Francis’ life and rise - who do you think will play the villainous Dana White?

Who would you suggest?

I think Russell Crowe in a bald cap could do a job of it, or Marky Mark also had that real cunt energy he could bring to it.
That guy from Entourage appeared to be playing a slightly more sophisticated version of him already.

I dont know who plays Dana..

But Colin Farrell was born to play Conor <45>

Back