Who will corner Nate at 202?

Nick definitely, and Conor gonna be shaking like a leaf in the wind having both Diaz brothers there...

Same as last time I imagine.

Gilbert Melendez
Jake shields
Batista
Newly acquired touch butt artist Ben medder, a portal agent gone rogue

What happened to Cesar Gracie? When was the last time he cornered either Diaz?

What happened to Cesar Gracie? When was the last time he cornered either Diaz?
I've been thinking the same thing. Seems like the Diaz Brothers has distanced themselves from Cesar over the last few years. They opened their own gym in Lodi and Cesar's name is not associated with the gym, and they seem to be spending more time with Kron at his gym down in LA.

Anyone know the situation with Cesar? Also Nick and Richard Perez have been on the outs since the Anderson Silva fight as they disagreed on Richard's pay. Now Nate on the other hand is very close to Richard and it seems Richard is like a father figure to Nathan.

They had a big falling out if I remember correctly

I've been thinking the same thing. Seems like the Diaz Brothers has distanced themselves from Cesar over the last few years. They opened their own gym in Lodi and Cesar's name is not associated with the gym, and they seem to be spending more time with Kron at his gym down in LA.

Anyone know the situation with Cesar? Also Nick and Richard Perez have been on the outs since the Anderson Silva fight as they disagreed on Richard's pay. Now Nate on the other hand is very close to Richard and it seems Richard is like a father figure to Nathan.

Wow their relationships are more complex than I suspected. Thanks guys.

Back