Who Will Be Back in the UFC Sooner Fabricio Werdum or Cain Velasquez?

Who Will Be Back in the UFC Sooner Fabricio Werdum or Cain Velasquez?

• Total voters
SHEEEEEIIIIITTTT

That is the ultimate question

Fabricio TrenDoom

or

brazos-walking-sticks-canes-502-3000-0027-64_1000.jpg

Velasquez

I picked Werdum sarcastically but it might end up being true.

Cain might as well be a mythical figure at this point.

Werdum is now suspended 2 years for popping for Trenbolone. That's a fairly hard-core anabolic steroid. It's far more powerful than Testosterone.

Honestly, Werdum's active fighting career is now over realistically, at least as far as the UFC is concerned.I think he was at the very end of his career anyway, and popping for Tren is just the final nail in the coffin. But he is excellent and entertaining as a Spanish-language commentator, he has a very sharp wit and good analytical skills, he speaks 3 languages (at least) fluently, so he will I think continue down that road and he'll be content.

Cain either fights Jon Jones (or Stipe Miocic) in the next 6months OR he goes to WWE, or he retires.
I suspect Cain will announce his retirement from MMA at more or less the same time as Cormier retires in Q1 2019. I think he's just delaying it til then. They have been best buddies for years now.
"Hey guys....Cain and DC OUT (mic drop....)."

I started off watching MMA (more or less) with Cain's 2010 fight against Brock Lesnar, but it's just a shame he got injured so frequently, and fought so little over the years.

Last edited:
Brown Pri........ Ah fuck

Last edited:
Lol.

Werdum doesn't need a license to fight. Put a maricon in front of him and shit's goin down!

They'll both be shells of their former selves when they do. So, who cares?

Neither ?
By the time one may comeback i will be like this78FD544D-10D0-45AD-B3CE-F2A6804E0D91.jpeg

at this point, i expect Werdum's son to be in the UFC before Cain.

Back