Who was the youngest fighter to be in the UFC? (record)

1. Dan Lauzon
2. Sean Daugherty
3. Sage Northcutt

Larissa Pacheco I think is the youngest female. She had just turned 20 a week or two before her debut

Vitor Belfort and Jake Matthews were both younger than sage.

Not the UFC but Chris Horodecki was fighting on cable TV for the IFL at 16 y/o (maybe 17, I can't remember and I had to look up how to spell 'Horodecki')

Not the UFC but Chris Horodecki was fighting on cable TV for the IFL at 16 y/o (maybe 17, I can't remember and I had to look up how to spell 'Horodecki')

I told everyone that would listen he was going to be world champ lol

IMG_0019.JPG

Silva before first professional fight

Last edited:
Erick Silva
SILVA_ERICK_212.png

I think it was Herschel Walker

walker_display_image.jpg

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. You can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst you softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and stuff

For the last 20 years we've seen video after video about mma child prodigys. "this kid is only 6 years old and already beating up adults".

Come on Dana, step these bums up into the UFC.

Not the youngest but Tito was still in college when he first fought and fought as an amateur not competing for prize money or contracts.

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. You can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst you softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and stuff

Lurking the forums again, eh, Brendan?

Who was the youngest to enter the UFC. I think Belfort was 19, Sage is 20 now, may be he debuted at 19 too. Who was the youngest, and how was his career?

Wasn't Dan Lauzon 18 when he fought Spencer Fisher in the UFC?

Back