Who was the hottest and prettiest member of Spice Girls?

Back then I really liked the red head. Now? Scary Spice for sure. And she has a sex addiction!!!

I was always in the minority, probably still am, but I really liked Sporty Spice.

42CE9B2700000578-0-image-a-97_1501361142776.jpg

Bruh... Sporty Spice (Mel C.) got jacked!!! :eek:
Like she got on the Cris Cyborg juice diet.

Still wood, nonetheless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy shit!

Also still would.

Kind of hard to rank.

Mel B./Scary Spice has aged the best (black doesn't crack) and is the best looking by far now, but I didn't really like the way she was stylized at the time.

b1e61e2a8668b34ed02187743e31503f.png

15a8d34492e62bd97efc52425618539f.jpg

Posh Spice/Victoria Beckham was conventionally attractive but always kinda looked like a cunt to me and she has horrible implants and plastic surgery overall. British birds always seem to get the worst boob jobs, they must have shitty surgeons over there. Although it looks like she had them removed recently.

10358568ad4ce8320d8feac6ef487db2.jpg

KQAL3Z47FMAFPZSOXSSBLQUPD4.jpg

Baby Spice/Emma B. was cute and pretty. Wouldn't mind using her pigtails as handlebars.

YPoB.gif

emmabunton_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqQv8PhuGzYBWYEozZmXWUMCIZnB-XPHrmbTHX3sxgug0.jpg

Don't really care too much about the other two ones. I guess Baby Spice/Emma B. edges Scary Spice out overall.

By the way, a lot of people don't know that Baby Spice gave Uncle Gary a handy in his trailer on the Spice World set. True story.

Victoria was the hottest BUT you can tell just by looking at her that she's absolutely garbage in bed.

For the purpose of an actual good lay its Mel B, Geri, Emma in that order. Mel C and Victoria probably won't even lift their legs for you.

Meh. I'll swap them 5 for the 3 Atomic Kittens!

They all look like they smell, but I'll throw it down for Smel C.

Back then:

1) Beckham's wife
2) Redhead
3) Black one
4) Other brunette
5) Blonde

Now:

1) Black one
2-5) Who cares

As everyone has said, back then, it was between Posh and Ginger. The former had the better face, the latter had the best body (and nudes).

Today, it's easily Scary.

Fun fact

my Nan (rip) used to swear blind we are some distant relative of Emma Bunton

I’d need a family tree thing to actually see but back then in the 90’s she was so adamant about it

Back