Who Was The Greater Wrestler Eugene or Doink?

who was the greater wrestler?

• Total voters

Emang8

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of dumbass 'who was the better wrestler' comparisons here lately so let me pose this question to you Shertards.

Who was the greater wrestler? Eugene or Doink the Clown?

Ironically, Nick Dinsmore and Matt Borne were both phenomenal workers.

They found themselves in a remarkably similar situation: top mat technicians who were given outlandish gimmicks. Credit to both men, they overachieved in those roles. Both characters were a hit and are remembered many years later.

Ironically, Nick Dinsmore and Matt Borne were both phenomenal workers.

They found themselves in a remarkably similar situation: top mat technicians who were given outlandish gimmicks. Credit to both men, they overachieved in those roles. Both characters were a hit and are remembered many years later.
This is precisely why I made this thread.

I give doink the edge but I’m surprised by the Eugene hate. Silly gimmick but it worked

I've been seeing a lot of dumbass 'who was the better wrestler' comparisons here lately so let me pose this question to you Shertards.

Who was the greater wrestler? Eugene or Doink the Clown?
Wut? It is dumb for fans of wrestling to discuss who the better wrestler was between two wrestlers? If that is off the table, what are we supposed to talk about? Their sex lives? Their boots?

Back