Who was more scared...Bader against Rumble or Till against Tyron?

Till wasn't scared at all. Did you see the fighter intros? Dude was super confident. Tyron looked shook. Like some of the others said, he was simply outmatched and his inexperience cost him. Till even said that the gameplan in the first round was to feel Tyron out, which explains the inactivity.

Gus looked more scared of Rumble than Bader did in my opinion. Rich Franklin vs Anderson takes the cake for most fear exhibited inside the Octagon though.

The one that pulled guard in the first moments of the fight.

As practically everyone has said, Bader vs Rumble by a mile

Till took the first round off to get a feel for Tyron, his speed and power is not to be taken lightly, then got caught/fell into a trap in the second

Bader shot a takedown from a mile away in fear of the standup that directly lead to him getting pounded the fuck out

They arent really comparable

It was bizzare tbh

Till walked in with supreme confidence where as Tyron looked terrified, couldn't stop flapping his arms

Then the fight occurs and they switch roles
The only reason you saw fear in Woodley is because you see what you want to see instead of what is.

The only reason you saw fear in Woodley is because you see what you want to see instead of what is.

Thats absolutely not true at all

I picked Woodley to win from the start, check my posts if you like

I was very confident Woodley would win

The dude did not look confident at all though, he was stood in the cage taking deep breaths and constantly flapping his arms, when i say constantly i mean constantly

As opposed to Till who was just stood there looking calm cool and collected

Maybe Woodley wasnt nervous at all, but his presentation was certainly that of someone who has fear

I don't even remember Rumble/Bader, but I don't think Till was shook.

rumble-bader-mma.jpg

Till wasn't scared at all. Did you see the fighter intros? Dude was super confident. Tyron looked shook. Like some of the others said, he was simply outmatched and his inexperience cost him. Till even said that the gameplan in the first round was to feel Tyron out, which explains the inactivity.
I wanted Till to win badly, but when I saw this face during the intros I knew it was over. This does not look like the face of someone shook IMO. I was honestly scared for Till at this moment.11A4C0DE-CB69-4DBA-9DB3-82E40BAD4ECD.jpeg

It was bizzare tbh

Till walked in with supreme confidence where as Tyron looked terrified, couldn't stop flapping his arms

Then the fight occurs and they switch roles
tyron said he pretended to be afraid lol. dude is very crafty. Do not trust throngs demeanor.

That Bader fight was hilarious, why did Bader even sign the contract. Prime Rumble was a terror, that fight forever changed how I looked at Bader.

Did you see how scared Bader was that he quickly went for the takedown?

My goodness what kind of crap was that from Till? He tried absolutely nothing and got destroyed being so scared.

Reminded me of how scares Bader looked when he fought Rumble.

Till was more confused than he was scared. Bader looked like a straight Sherdogger. lmao

Really? 2 guys with scary power. Can't blame guys for being shook

Rumble's opponents had a fear that brought me back to the Tyson days. Even Gus looked like he was afraid he'd never be the same after.

Miss having the scariest mma fighter of all time around.

Till wasn’t scared he was just sloppy, hands down, chin up against Tyron was never going to end well

Back