Who was more evil, Adolf Hitler or Heinrich Himmler?

Who was more evil?

• Total voters

rem177

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those who don't know,

Adolf Hitler originally wanted all the Jews deported, until Himmler, 2nd in command after Hitler, designed and orchestrated the concentration camps and the holocaust. He is generally considered to be the architect of the holocaust, while Hitler was basically the one who approved of everything Himmler suggested or did.

Himmler also visited the camps to stare the victims in the eyes.

So many people argue it was Himmler who was really responsible for the Holocaust, not Hitler.

latest

Last edited:
Can you add another option? I believe the current popular vote is Donald Trump.

The main villain in robocop was said to be inspired by Himmler. Short, glasses, physically unimposing, but very intimidating and evil.

Himmler was more German

Himmler also visited the camps to stare the victims in the eyes.

He didn't visit camps to look into eyes, he visited because he was in charge of these places.
But I did read that he saw a Jew killed, got splattered in blood, and became physically ill. He wasn't a first hand killer, because he couldn't handle it at all.
Anyways why rate the evil? Hitler told him to set up camps, he set them up and ran them, regular guys killed innocents by the million. Hard to distribute evil points here.

From what I heard, Himmler was more of an evil sadist, where as Hitler was more the power greedy lunatic. Pure evil, my vote goes to Himmler...

Himmler was more evil, judging by what your definitions seems to be.

But what the fuck is with the 8-minute slide show music video of pictures of Himmler?

Also, I would say Goebbels was the most despicable for the reason that he was just a pathetic worm whose fear of Jews was only amplified by his obvious thirst for Adolf's dong. There is no doubt in my mind he'd be a great Fox News contributor if alive today.

Also, I would say Goebbels was the most despicable for the reason that he was just a pathetic worm whose fear of Jews was only amplified by his obvious thirst for Adolf's dong. There is no doubt in my mind he'd be a great Fox News contributor if alive today.

But Fox loves the Jews.

He didn't visit camps to look into eyes, he visited because he was in charge of these places.
But I did read that he saw a Jew killed, got splattered in blood, and became physically ill. He wasn't a first hand killer, because he couldn't handle it at all.
Anyways why rate the evil? Hitler told him to set up camps, he set them up and ran them, regular guys killed innocents by the million. Hard to distribute evil points here.

From my understanding, he witnessed a mass shooting (maybe got blood on him). And he realized he cant put all those soldier or SS threw shooting millions off people. It would destroy them mentally.

Thats why he had to came up with a solution that was more "effective", and exposed less soldiers to the killing. As a sad as it was, the whole Holocaust was executed very well. Considering he only had limited resource during war time.

I watch this documentary I think its called "engineering the Holocaust". They basically recreated all the math involved, for example how many people per hour you can put tin the ovens, how many people you can put in each train wagon etc.

Uncle Joe Stalin of course. In todays media they would call him Broseph Stalin. Lots of closet comrades in the media these days.

Last edited:
Mengele is right up there with anyone nazi or non nazi as pure evil, he just didn't have the kind of power Himmler, Hitler, and Heydrich had.

Mengele is right up there with anyone nazi or non nazi as pure evil, he just didn't have the kind of power Himmler, Hitler, and Heydrich had.

My vote would go to Mengele too. I mean human experiments on children, things can't get any worse.

Better fit at MSNBC.....

No one ever says Heil Himmler, so perhaps Hitler was worse.

Just say'n.

Or maybe better if you look at it in reverse?

Too close to call, couldn't vote. Hitler was more notorious tho, I made glasses for an Elizabeth Himmler the other day, while I don't think anyone with the last name Hitler is sticking with it

Back