Who wants to see how McGoat destroys Diego?

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Let's be honest here. Diego is not going to the judges' scorecards in any way possible. McGreGoat will finish him in a devastating fashion.

I think someone should knock Diego out for the good of the sport. Nobody wants to see another b*llsh*t split decision victory out of the judges' sleeves.

As much as I want Conor to be the FW champ as soon as possible, I wouldn't be against such a matchup inbetween.

McGoober couldn't even finish Max Holloway, how do you figure he would finish Diego? And I don't give a damn if he tore his ACL.

Me. Make it happen. Then we will see how fixed fights happen when Diego gets a UFC superstar in Ireland. Judges can be Father Ted, Roy Keane and Marcus Davis.

McGoober couldn't even finish Max Holloway, how do you figure he would finish Diego? And I don't give a damn if he tore his ACL.

Max Holloway is a much better fighter than Diego is now. Diego has been relying solely on his heart and chin for the last 5 years.

Me. Make it happen. Then we will see how fixed fights happen when Diego gets a UFC superstar in Ireland. Judges can be Father Ted, Roy Keane and Marcus Davis.

That made me laugh. :icon_lol:

Max Holloway is a much better fighter than Diego is now. Diego has been relying solely on his heart and chin for the last 5 years.

Sanchez may be more of a punching bag these days. But lets not get crazy.

Max Holloway has way better defense than Diego despite being much younger and less experienced.

McGregor's bread and butter is his counter punching. He was forced to go forward against Holloway. He's eat Diego alive.

Speaking of Mcgregor, I'm really looking forward to him fighting Brandao. Brandy is so emotional and I think Connor will pick him apart and finish him. At least I'm hoping for that result.

Your acting like everybody has finished Holloway. He got finished once in 12 fights.

Max Holloway has way better defense than Diego despite being much younger and less experienced.

McGregor's bread and butter is his counter punching. He was forced to go forward against Holloway. He's eat Diego alive.

I'm not making the argument that McGoober wou;dn't beat Diego, I'm making the argument that he wouldn't finish him.

Your acting like everybody has finished Holloway. He got finished once in 12 fights.

And Diego's been finished once in 32 fights.

I'm not making the argument that McGoober wou;dn't beat Diego, I'm making the argument that he wouldn't finish him.

And Diego's been finished once in 32 fights.

And how many times has he been dropped?

Diego is pretty much done. No need to see Connor beat him up now.

No thanks, still a Diego fan. It's the judges that are making things worse

yeah, and diego is notoriously difficult to finish. bj managed to get a doctor's stoppage, but that's about it.

also i have no idea if this mcgregor guy is any good. he's beaten like 14 nobodies and 2 guys i've heard of but don't know much about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back