• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who wants to see Conor return & who doesn't?

I don't really care either way. I find his antics pretty stupid and gives the sport a bad image, but also helps sell events which is great. Love watching his fights though so would always tune in even if I don't like him.

I've enjoyed Conor's fights win or lose and he always hypes them well. Like Lesnar he brings an aura and hype to the fight and usually wins spectacularly or loses spectacularly. So I'd like to see McGregor return and fight and I'd like to see him fight often and soon.

Who wants to see Conor return and who doesn't?
You know what I want? To stop seeing the same Conor threads over and over again. Go suck his dick.

Everyone wants to see him return, anyone saying the opposite is most likely lying.
I'm not lying, i don't care if he returns. I'd be lying though if i said I wouldn't watch. It will probably be against Nate though.

id rather not. could not have had a better career. hes done it all. . no need to take more damage. maybe one more. winning the belt is good enough for me this defend the belt uproar , meh , being the champ is good enough

Anyone other than Nate yes I want to see it.

The only people who don't want Conor to return are the morons who love nothing better than whinging that he isn't defending his title. They wouldn't have anything to do with their time anymore if he fought again.

So basically half of Sherdog.

Everyone does. If they don't, they do.

As much as I dislike him and his fanatics, I want to see him come back, but only under a few conditions.

1. If he's still champ, he's defending against the #1 contender from his weight class
2. If he's stripped, fight whomever, just stay away from title fights if he has no intention of defending

I want to see him fight top level comp because as much as I hate his bullshit ducking, vanity etc he is very exciting to watch fight.

I can enjoy fights without him.His attitude and personality makes me seriously hate the guy.He is a good fighter but I can do without the circus bullshit that comes with him and his fucked up fans.

I myself have been criticising the UFC for not stripping him, and for even entertaining options other than him fighting Khabib/Ferguson. Not only that, Conor's persona can be a little bit tiring indeed.

That said, I honestly can't see any reason why someone would want him not to come back. He is one hell of a fighter and he sure knows how to make things interesting.

My thoughts exactly. I -want- to see him back because he's fun, but if we heard tomorrow that he's done, I don't think I'd be losing any sleep. I just want to hear SOMETHING from him at this point other than "Lol look at all this money I have and still want".

Hate his persona but love when the cage closes with him in it. He is a duck at the highest level but he does murk mother fuckers. I like watching high level strikers, and he is definitely one. Conman Has no chance against khabib but needs to prove it to his nut suckers that he is the GOAT, like he has convinced them all he is. So step up beat a 26-0 killer, or get smashed into pieces then fuck off. Im a simple man really. Just want champs to fight contenders. Don't care about social media shit

I do really think we might end up seeing GSP/Conor at WW somewhere after the mid year point if Conor still does not sign any other fight and if GSP is healthy.

It is the one fight Conor would actually sign and big money maker for them both.

Conor always ("always") puts on great fights, so in that sense of course I want him back.

Who wouldn't?

Back