• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who truly is the better fighter after these 3 fights? Cain or JDS?

Wow, were you not one of the people who said JDS was better and would KO Cain? I checked the previous polls and discussions and I am right. So what now?

Simple yes would be enough. Probably the happiest you ever been in your life for being right.

Dang it, I voted for JDS I meant to vote for Cain.

Simple yes would be enough. Probably the happiest you ever been in your life for being right.

You people talked A LOT of delusional shit before last night. Of course he's happy, as am I. I am bathing in your tears actually. And lol at you and all the other sad little boneheads who voted for JDS in this poll.

You people talked A LOT of delusional shit before last night. Of course he's happy, as am I. I am bathing in your tears actually. And lol at you and all the other sad little boneheads who voted for JDS in this poll.

I voted for him because he is one of my fav fighter and sticking by him. as soon as Cain loses he might still be one of your favorite fight but not your favorite fight, cuz most of you are just bunch of frontrunners. You will see him lesser in your eyes.

I voted for him because he is one of my fav fighter and sticking by him. as soon as Cain loses he might still be one of your favorite fight but not your favorite fight, cuz most of you are just bunch of frontrunners.

When all else fails and you have literally no argument to support your case, resort to baseless blanket statements.

Cain won me gobs of vCash for the 2nd fight and the 3rd. I'm a huge Velasquez fan though I admit the absolutely delusional and clueless JDS fans who swore by his first round knockout and discredited Cain's performance the second time (and even now) do help fuel my fire. Cain is your daddy.

Except 11 of his 13 wins are by KO, dumb dumb.
Incorrect. Referee stoppages aren't knockouts and should be differentiated as such (unless it's like Amagov/Waldburger). The only knockout Cain has ever recorded was over Big Nog, which, in all fairness, was completely brutal. However the argument that Cain has no power because he didn't finish Junior earlier is just dumb simply because JDS is too tough for his own good like Dana said-- people are acting like Cain wasn't hurting Junior when that fight nearly got stopped twice in one round and Junior was swaying like a tree in the breeze after a point... like, wtf???

I really did wanna see Junior take his head off again too, but it is what it is.

When all else fails and you have literally no argument to support your case, resort to baseless blanket statements.

Cain won me gobs of vCash for the 2nd fight and the 3rd. I'm a huge Velasquez fan though I admit the absolutely delusional and clueless JDS fans who swore by his first round knockout and discredited Cain's performance the second time (and even now) do help fuel my fire. Cain is your daddy.

your argument is you bath in JDS fans tears and all JDS fan's are delusional because we thought he could KO Cain(new flash he already KO'd Cain). I bet its amazing living viciously through Cain.

Incorrect. Referee stoppages aren't knockouts and should be differentiated as such (unless it's like Amagov/Waldburger). The only knockout Cain has ever recorded was over Big Nog, which, in all fairness was completely brutal. However the argument that Cain has no power because he didn't finish Junior earlier is just dumb simply because JDS is too tough for his own good like Dana said-- people are acting like Cain wasn't hurting Junior when that fight nearly got stopped twice in one round and Junior was swaying like a tree in the breeze after a point... like, wtf???

No, he really does have 11 wins out of 13 by KO. A technical knockout is, get this, "technically" a knockout. You make up your own rules and then want to tell someone they're "incorrect". Interesting.

your argument is you bath in JDS fans tears and all JDS fan's are delusional because we thought he could KO Cain(new flash he already KO'd Cain). I bet its amazing living viciously through Cain.

The word you're looking for is "vicariously". Though I agree that it'd be pretty amazing living viciously through him too.

And my argument is and has always been that Cain is the vastly superior fighter. I'm only gloating now because you and the rest of your stubborn, delusional fanbase has made posting here a chore in the months leading up to last night.

I told you from day 1 as I did every delusional JDS fan. JDS cannot land that punch walking backwards being a punching bag. I would love to see Cormier or Miocic next for JDS.

No, he really does have 11 wins out of 13 by KO. A technical knockout is, get this, still a knockout. You make up your own rules and then want to tell someone they're "incorrect". Interesting.
I make up my own rules? No, not really, I just apply basic logic to understand that knockouts are defined by a lack of consciousness and not merely being stopped via strikes (e.g. Thomson/Diaz, what Cain did to Junior last night). How is someone getting punched in the face and still retaining consciousness but being too scared, tired, demoralized etc etc to do anything until the referee stops it a "knockout" in any way? Oh, because it isn't. It's a stoppage, it's a beating, it's a pummeling, etc but if the guy's brain does not actually briefly shut off due to sensory overload (again, like Amagov/Waldburger) then it simply cannot be a knockout because that's what a knockout actually is, and there is literally no way to substantiate that idea without pure conjecture, which means you actually just did what you yourself accused me of doing. So, huh.

You do know that a TKO is literally defined as what happens whenever the referee, ring doctor, the fighter, or the fighter's cornermen decide that a fighter cannot safely continue the match, right? It basically means you're merely going to get knocked out if it doesn't stop. And with a real knockout, it's the same matter of stopping the fight because of safety concerns-- only there's no element of choice involved because one of them is unconscious and unable to make that decision for themselves.

The word you're looking for is "vicariously". Though I agree that it'd be pretty amazing living viciously through him too.

And my argument is and has always been that Cain is the vastly superior fighter. I'm only gloating now because you and the rest of your stubborn, delusional fanbase has made posting here a chore in the months leading up to last night.
ya, apologies for the misspelled word, phone auto corrected it. I was delusional to think fighter A could beat fighter B when fighter A previously beat fighter B, it was more than possible, I was never delusional about Cain not being able to beat JDS, just thought JDS would pull it off with a KO cuz how else is JDS gona win.

lol @ vastly.

Back