Who thinks UFC should bring back original intro?

If they brought back the gladiator intro and face the pain + got rid of Rogan and DC I would actually buy PPVs again. The entire presentation has went to shit and it’s unwatchable atm.
You want them to return to 90's production values?

I’m all for the gladiator intro and face the pain playing, fuck all this shit about being professional this is human cockfighting and we want blood!!!!!!!!

The old intro was way more intense and exciting. Who fucking cares what you call it
Picking up sand over the bleating of 13th rate singers. Yes intense and exciting lol

Time to end this suffering, we need the old intro back

I am not talking about the metal song when I refer to the intro. I am talking about the very start of the intro with the gladiator music and the black and white video of the fighters sharing their opinions. That used to get people hyped. Then they can update the song and roll the highlights.

Check out these

UFC 124 St Pierre vs Koscheck intro - YouTube

UFC 110 Nogueira vs Velasquez Intro - YouTube
It was even better when you were there in person. They play that shit over the intercom

They should bring that back and the metal song, also mike goldberg, the new owners ruined ufc. Also the belt looks like crap.

they coulda just kept the pride theme when they bought that shit,haha

I actually really liked the CGI intro with the cage morphing into the modern one, starting with Royce vs. Shamrock.

This was my favorite intro. Pretty sure they changed it when Reebok became the official sponsor.

I actually really liked the CGI intro with the cage morphing into the modern one, starting with Royce vs. Shamrock.

It's pretty funny to see how many fighters in that are on the outs with the UFC these days. Wonder if that has anything to do with it not being used these days.

Bestest ever

Yeah I have to admit I liked that intro. The music, the edited action to synch with the music. It was great and iconic. I'd be quite happy to have the music back and some updated cage action -- dramatic crazy scenes etc.

Yup, I would like it back

I loved the intro. We get most main cards starting at 3am. The whole thing amped you up at that time

Only if the also bring back the fighter intro videos where they kinda try to not look like they're totally reading from cue cards.

Back