Who the hell is DaDa5000 training with ?

He use to train with MMA Masters, where in the footage looked he really struggled learning the skills they were showing him
There nothing on his social media even showing him training, realistically he prob hasn't trained at all and is just showing up for the pay check

First legit resposne here, thanks. Do you know of any notable coaches or fighters that have trained or are currently training there ?

Hahaha this is actually a really good question. From the corny clips Bellator was showing, it looks like he's actually training but I doubt it honestly. I don't think he's going that hard. I think he's just trying to get that money. Dude is gonna gas in a minute. KIMBO is gonna look like JBJ out there against this dude.

Callin' it now: Dada vs. Kimbo's gonna be either a FOTY or a KOOTY contender.

I saw the trigon in the background of the only training videos, so that's not very promising..

I'd be betting Kimbo would be back at ATT, I haven't seen any photos or videos or anything of DaDa5000 training, I don't even think he is.

He seems to take a lot of photos in the hood or with kids, or doing charity work...but I have yet to see any evidence he is actually taking this fight seriously..

He trains with some old man apparently named Raygunz. He also has a 650lb bench press.

Triple H teaching him how to properly utilize the sledgehammer.

Well...thats better than what he showed in the actual fights he was in...so..there is that?

Dada 5000 respects the head movement of Ronda

First legit resposne here, thanks. Do you know of any notable coaches or fighters that have trained or are currently training there ?
Daniel Valverde is a Brazilian state champ in judo and BJJ, and no gi world champ in BJJ. He also coached for Team Nogueira on season 8 of TUF. He's legit. Ricardo Lamas and Josh Samman both train there.

I was expecting him to be training with some guy with a boombox behind a KFC.

Only training he should be doing is cardio.

This is going to be a straight up street fight. There isn't going to be anything but bombs being thrown.

Back