• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who the hell does Tony spar with?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This guy has like no team, no crew, no entourage he just trains in big bear alone, with who?

He said he doesn't spar. He's just the god damn best.

Tony the type of guy to coach himself and be his own sparring partner.

He said he doesn't spar.
So who does he train with? In an interview he said he has some training partners on call but I've never seen who or heard any stories from his camps. All his videos are just him dancing or doing weird shit alone

He ain't gonna tell you.
The first rule of fight club is...

With Eddie, maybe at GGG's former camp, other 10th planet guys like jouban

He dont. He do thai style play / flow sparring

So who does he train with? In an interview he said he has some training partners on call but I've never seen who or heard any stories from his camps

He trains with Eddie Bravo quite a bit, but that's mostly for BJJ. I'm not sure who he trains striking with, but based on his recent issues probably Van Helsing.

Tony is the type of guy to spar with Kangaroos when he's preparing for an upcoming fight

Dude built his own gym by hand. I don't think he spars with anyone. Too busy kicking steel cables and doing flowy shit.

Tony the type of guy to coach himself and be his own sparring partner.

Clips from Tony's sparring sessions...
IllinformedWanAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Tony the type of guy to scare even the mu ren zhuang away

zt772VK.png
zt772VK.png
zt772VK.png

Tony’s the type of guy to not spar during his unbeaten win streak and then start sparring again and lose his next fight...

Back