International WHO Team Blocked From Entering China to Study Origins of the Coronavirus

Also why hasn't the left, which champions people of color, what have they said about all the recent racism, actual racism against Africans in China?

The Left are the racists. They think black people can't get an ID to vote. And they only care about "racism" when white people can be painted as the evil ones.

The Left are the racists. They think black people can't get an ID to vote. And they only care about "racism" when white people can be painted as the evil ones.
Yeah, there seems to be at least as much racism on the left of the political spectrum as on the right. The racism takes different forms, perhaps, but it's still racism by any accepted definition of the word. I've observed it in plenty of holier-than-thou leftist people I know. And they'd never admit to it, of course. At least on the Right, a percentage of racists will be honest about being racists. Which is not a lot better, but perhaps a little, at least to those of us who tend to value honesty.

using billions to implement the agenda hes working......there is a lot of dirt on him...lots of witnesses to that dirt....now you can believe the censored version of events all you want .....thats on you..... but there is more than enough evidence that a full scale investigation into him and his activities is very warranted....to even argue against that shows either ill understanding of the situation or some weird bias....

they are discussing these exact points in the italian senate.....

its a conspiracy alright....but its not a theory....

Well American democrats who really enjoy cheap labor undercutting American workers (now) are really going to be mad at this. This might be something "Trump" would want. Nice try Trump.
lol, do you ever say anything factual?
RetailPolitics_Fig4.png

RetailPolitics_Fig7.png

RetailPolitics_Fig8.png

Chinese media estimates 500,000 coronavirus cases in Wuhan, quickly deletes news

Word soon spread among Chinese netizens that the articles had been taken down and Deutsche Welle cited several netizens on Weibo mocking the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for yet again covering up the real data. One netizen wrote, "openness, transparency, and responsibility," qualities that Xi Jinping (習近平) claimed China had maintained throughout the pandemic during his opening speech at Monday's (May 18) World Health Assembly (WHA).

Another netizen sarcastically wrote, "don't worry, whether it's 500,000 or 1 million, it will be a zero case diagnosis."

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3936718

God. Thread started interesting and got instantly invaded by the Gates bros. I may need to start an ignore list just to invoke it when I come to these threads and make them readable.

God. Thread started interesting and got instantly invaded by the Gates bros. I may need to start an ignore list just to invoke it when I come to these threads and make them readable.

What's a Gates bro, bro?

lol, do you ever say anything factual?
RetailPolitics_Fig4.png

RetailPolitics_Fig7.png

RetailPolitics_Fig8.png
On the ground level.. The shift of the party has changed. I talk to humans in real life. That money spent in the Republican party? That's part of why the shift to the middle for the Rs wasn't allowed; part of why Trump has been attacked. If the R party becomes pro-American worker, a lot of that money is down the drain. Did you think I was a big fan of establishment Republicans?

The Chinese are coming forward somewhat and backing some sort of investigation because the game is up. It's no longer credible for them to deny culpability because of the intelligence the US acquired and used it to publicly accuse them. Australia quickly followed up which led to China accusing Aus of parroting the US. The fallout of this is Chinese sources are starting to leak the truth. This caused the EU to find their balls a little bit.

No one should be surprised Russia backs some sort of investigation. China and Russia are not friends but partners of convenience. That partnership is being strained mostly because of one issue. The price of oil. Russia's economy depends on it and they need a high oil price. China needs a low oil price.

Just as Russia cozied up to the Saudis to cap the production of oil they just as quickly refused to extend that agreement when it suited them. Likewise, despite their partnership with Iran they are quite happy Iranian oil is taken off the market by American sanctions as it's one less competitor. They'll never admit this of course.

Sure, go ahead and investigate the WHO but that still doesn't excuse the US from from such a disorganized response. Certainly the US intelligence knew and know exactly what is going on in China in real time. Certainly the US spends greatly on espionage in China and just about everybody there has a cell phone.

I mean.... yeah. Of course we should learn where it came from.

The E.U still doesn't seem to understand the WHO leadership's willingness to be Beijing stooges, or they do but is willing to overlook it.

It's critical for the international community to make it clear to the WHO that if they can no longer make independent judgement calls as the world's leading authority on medical and health, and content on being glorified PR mouthpieces for Beijing instead, they should operate on their new boss' dimes.

This investigation isn't about Unity. It's about learning from this experience so politics would no longer cause pandemics.

Last edited:
There is a catch, a very big catch: They are fine with an inquiry AFTER the pandemic has been brought under control.

But when Xi addressed the annual meeting of WHO members, he took a more concillatory tone: of course China was willing to support an investigation into the virus -- once the pandemic is over.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/asia...coronavirus-investigation-intl-hnk/index.html

Should be enough time to burn the evidence, lean on the right people, and get their stories straight

EU is full of fucking idiots and pussies. They deserve their inevitable fate.

Another factor, yes.

A few of my fellow students at university who were Indian/Pakistani were very racist about black people. This wasn't taught to them by fucking colonialism - they come from countries where 'caste' is prevalent and the tone of your skin often tells people from which caste you belong.

Same in China - especially in the major, developed cities they look down upon darker-skinned Chinese because it suggests you're a farmer/rural poor worker (you spend a lot of time in the sun). They love whitening their skin with moisturiser in some parts of China because they feel it makes them look more 'affluent'. If they feel that way about darker-skinned Chinese people, IMAGINE how low down the ladder they see African people as being? Basically, some Chinese consider them to not be subhuman.
Talk to some leftists. They all learned that from white people.....seriously.
What is scary is that Chinese money dies flowing news agencies as editorials and that money buys indirect influence. Which is the same way China silenced Hollywood over Tibet, by threatening them with the purse strings. I feel China had the corporate side, but now they are Co opting the left as well

Back