News Who takes the BW strap?

Who takes the BW strap?

• Henry Cejudo

• Jose Aldo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aldo is tough to call, because skill wise he just lost to Marlon who Cejudo beat up, but Aldo is remarkably durable, great fight IQ (outside the Conor fight), and has tons of heart. By his second time making the cut it will be more natural for him and he should look a little better. He has more than a punchers chance, but I still expect him to lose.

Also, can we talk about the real issue here. WFT is happening with Aldo's chin in that picture?

I have Cejudo winning. I feel like he's mentally tougher and will have some problems at the beginning of the fight, but will take over in the 3rd and finish Aldo in the 4th.

I think Aldo's size and durability will be factors here. Aldo is a legit fw that found a way to make 135. C×3 is a smaller bw capable of flw. I think henry is going to have a tough time imposing his will here. Aldo should be able to walk him down

Petr Yan by whatever he wants. Winner will keep the belt warm for him

hm so the guy that beat Aldo is fighting who?

Ima go with aldo. Mostly bc i want him to win tbh, but i think aldo is stronger mentally than moraes, and if he finds success with those kicks could give cejudo trouble

Hey hey hey. It's not news and not official until UFC announces it!

Great fight, but what a joke that aldo gets title shot

Cheering for Aldo but wouldn't be mad if Cejudo won and later became 3 weight champ.

This is aldos fight to win imo. He’s from the weight class above, he was a long time reigning champion, he has legendary takedown defense, and is more technical striker than Cejudo.

Aldo performer very well after the weight cut. He’ll beat Cejudo

I want to say Aldo but that poster picture makes me feel dumb for saying that.... if that makes sense?

Can't see Aldo cracking that big ol' head of Henry's hard enough to trouble him to be honest. Henry looked shit hot at 135 once Moraes blew his whole gas tank in the first round.
Hopefully Aldo's freak TDD translates well to 135. He historically dominates wrestlers. I think this time is different. Henry will probably win but I'm hopeful for Aldo

Back