• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who switched over to Chandler?

Gaethje till I die
Gaethje till I die
Gaethje till I die
Gaethje till I die
Gaethje till I die

Nah, I'm still team Gaethje. Hoping for a barn-burner.

Big Gaethje fan but honestly I don't much care for the way he's handled himself after the Khabib fight. We'll see.

I know who I'm picking for this matchup though. When two dudes are down to trade haymakers, I'll always lean toward the better chin. That's Gaethje. I think he can weather some shots from Chandler. I don't think Chandler can weather many if any from Gaethje.

You're not. In the last 9 months Chandler has only gained fan and JG has only lost fans.

My feelings haven't changed on either, and I won't bore you with my editorial about fickle fans.

One of those guys doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page.

So? He's 16-4(he's beaten a bunch of guys that have wiki pages too) and is still a good fighter and 3 still isn't 1.

I don't get your point other than Sidney Outlaw isn't a popular fighter.

I think Gathje savagely beats him. I like his fights, I just think the UFC hype machine and a great showing in his debut have a lot of people drinking the Kook Aid.

Big fan of both.

May the best man win.

And may they both...

<{JustBleed}>

I think Gathje savagely beats him. I like his fights, I just think the UFC hype machine and a great showing in his debut have a lot of people drinking the Kook Aid.
Well yea, both of his UFC fights have been awesome so why wouldn't we be pumped?

People who care about the society they live in and don't grasp on to some random meme on the internet. You're not controlled by the government you're controlled by some random dude in China laughing at you.

I'm always gonna be on Justin's team, but this match is one where you hate to see either lose!

I'll take Chandler by violence
Were you dropped on your head?

For most fights I’m pulling for one fighter over another. I’m a big fan of Justin and was rooting for him. But Chandler seems like a good dude. I think I’m leaning toward wanting him to win. Am I the only one who’s switched over?

Don’t care either way, just hoping one or both get sacrificed to the ‘Just Bleed’ gods.

Gaethje's turned into such a whiny Twitter bitch over the past year that I've pretty much soured on him entirely. Go Chandler.

Well yea, both of his UFC fights have been awesome so why wouldn't we be pumped?

I'm all for being pumped. I'm always pumped to watch a Chandler fight. I just think people are overestimating how good he is.

With that stated, I hope I'm wrong. I hope he goes on beat up everybody they throw them in there with. I just don't expect he will.

Big Gaethje fan but honestly I don't much care for the way he's handled himself after the Khabib fight. We'll see.

I know who I'm picking for this matchup though. When two dudes are down to trade haymakers, I'll always lean toward the better chin. That's Gaethje. I think he can weather some shots from Chandler. I don't think Chandler can weather many if any from Gaethje.

You don't think Chandler will use his wrestling/sub grappling advantage? I agree with you if Chandler doesn't try to grapple but I think he will.

I'm all for being pumped. I'm always pumped to watch a Chandler fight. I just think people are overestimating how good he is.

With that stated, I hope I'm wrong. I hope he goes on beat up everybody they throw them in there with. I just don't expect he will.

I think his UFC run will be similar to Alvarez' he will fight nothing but the top 7 and will win about half, not sure if he will win the belt though, if he has any chance of it, that needs to happen within the next 2 years. He came to the UFC too late unfortunately and his chin isn't nearly as good as it used to be which is a big problem. I hope he fights smart and uses his wrestling in this fight as I think he has a huge advantage on the ground.

I could not root against Gaethje. He is awesome. This will be a battle of chins....
I got Gaethje. But wouldn't be upset if Chandler won. He is also fun and deserving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back