Who should todd Duffee fight next ?

Hardy would finish him in half a minute, I'd like to see him fight Juan Adams but Adams should take a step down honestly.

Duff looked pretty rough before the eye poke, so not someone in the top 15. Maybe Arvloski?

And no, I don’t hate Andrei, that’s a winnable fight for the Pitbull.
That is a fair match up for both at this point

"Who should todd Duffee fight next ?"

The Door,....As he shuts it On his way out of the UFC!
;)

Rematch or anyother HW banger.
Wasn't pretty but at least the fight had action.

Greg Hardy would be good. Duffee looks much worse than he used to be but still more skilled than Hardy is.

He had no footwork and led with his chin. He also blew his wad 3 minutes in and had nothing left. This sport is not for him.

I would say cut him but the hw division is too thin for that. Feed him to Hardy or something and then cut him.

I think Hardy-Duffee is the fight to make.

Shit I don't know...Crazy to think this guy was 23 when he had his UFC debut. 10 years later, that's one of the weirdest careers I can think of...5 UFC fights in 10 years. The quickest HW KO ever, then an absolute domination just to end up getting dropped by Russow and hit with a game of rock paper scissors and left convulsing. A never-ending series of injuries, one fight in Japan where he got brutally KO'd, another endless series of injuries...

At first, I thought that guy would be an absolute HW can crusher. But damn he's so sloppy. It's not even funny. Nothing against the guy or anything, looks like a super nice guy and all, but to pack so much power and have such poor technique, even 10 years later. And the guy can't throw a kick even if his life depended on it, it seems.

And now he makes his return after the ultimate slop fest where he lost to Mir of all fucking people, and this happens. The stars are not aligning for the poor guy, and he's 33 now. Unfortunately, I don't care who he gets to fight...some UFC HW newcomer with man boobs and poor taste in tattoos, perhaps? Or Greg Hardy? Or some guy from DWCS?

Maybe old man Olyinik, or just retire. He barely ever fights, once every 5 years and he was done after a few minutes, he wanted out badly, when someone gets poked in the eye their eye closes and waters and its hard to open for a few seconds, but his eye was wide open the entire time, he was more focused on trying to control his breathing as he was gassed, he wanted out I feel.

He'll just be used as a name for Hardys resume.

Hardy makes a lot of sense. Hardy needs a step up in competition but not necessarily fed to the wolves. Duffee needs to retire or prove himself against someone....honestly I think Hardy takes it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back