Elections Who Should Run Against Trump in 2020?

Who should run against Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There are a lot of loud voices in the Democratic party today. Bernie Sanders is out because he has registered Independent and will likely run as an Independent if he does run again. Who is your ideal Democratic candidate? Who is the dynamic character the Democratic party needs? If you don't have a person in mind, what are you looking for in a candidate?

Someone who cusses a lot and promotes "resistance?"
576537ff2c59.jpg

Someone who calls for impeachment without evidence of a crime?
Maxine-Waters.jpg

Someone who buys power in her party and finds border security "immoral?"
th

Someone who can fake cry on demand to manipulate voters?
chuck-schumer-crying-1495804383.jpeg

Someone who endorses illegal leaks of government information for political purposes?
malcolm_nance.jpg

Someone who lives in the past?
hqdefault.jpg

Someone else?

Last edited:
Sanders going back to being independent doesn't really mean anything. He can just as easily put the D in front of his name again if he felt like he could win and he certainly could. And before people start complaining about him being 79 years old in 2020, a lot of people are already shouting at the rooftops for Joe Biden who many feel is likely to run anyway. Biden will be 78.

If they both still have all their faculties about them then let them do it.

Sanders going back to being independent doesn't really mean anything. He can just as easily put the D in front of his name again if he felt like he could win and he certainly could. And before people start complaining about him being 79 years old in 2020, a lot of people are already shouting at the rooftops for Joe Biden who many feel is likely to run anyway. Biden will be 78.

If they both still have all their faculties about them then let them do it.

Biden would be a good one for Trump. He is a gaffe machine.

I think Alan Grayson is good, as he seems about as anti whore a politicians can be. I think Elizabeth Warren has problems, but she is light years better than Booker, or the establishment gangsters in the DNC party line.

We'll get a Kanye/Gaga ticket though.

There are a lot of loud voices in the Democratic party today. Bernie Sanders is out because he has registered Independent and will likely run as an Independent if he does run again. Who is your ideal Democratic candidate? Who is the dynamic character the Democratic party needs? If you don't have a person in mind, what are you looking for in a candidate?

Someone who cusses a lot and promotes resistance?
th

Someone who calls for impeachment without evidence of crime?
Maxine-Waters.jpg

Someone who buys power in her party?
th

Someone who can fake cry on command to manipulate voters?
th

Someone who endorses illegal leaks of government information for political purposes?
malcolm_nance.jpg

Someone who lives in the past?
th

Someone else?

are the pictures you put up really the people that you think dems want? lol

elizabeth warren is a dem favorite right now
hillary wasnt popular at any time in the last 10 years.....she was only preferable to trump
bernie could beat trump i think. has enough populism on his side.

are the pictures you put up really the people that you think dems want? lol

elizabeth warren is a dem favorite right now
hillary wasnt popular at any time in the last 10 years.....she was only preferable to trump
bernie could beat trump i think. has enough populism on his side.

I picked some of the louder and more ridiculous voices I could think of. I can add more if you like. Elizabeth Warren rubs people the wrong way. She is a very dislikable character.

Biden or Warren seem like the options but it's not even close to that yet so favorites mean nothing. Very possible a younger lesser known candidate comes into the fray. Democrats are desperate for that

The Boomers have been holding on to power like it's their fucking life force, but have no good ideas. Worst generation ever.

I picked some of the louder and more ridiculous voices I could think of. I can add more if you like. Elizabeth Warren rubs people the wrong way. She is a very dislikable character.

like trump? maybe she's got a chance then. squeaky wheel gets the grease as they say.

Biden or Warren seem like the options but it's not even close to that yet so favorites mean nothing. Very possible a younger lesser known candidate comes into the fray. Democrats are desperate for that

I think Biden and Warren are both weak choices, and I welcome either one of them to challenge Trump. I agree that a younger, lesser-known is way more realistic. But, the real point is to identify if the way some of the party leaders are acting right now is really what Democrats want in a leader. Is what we are seeing really representative Democratic voters?

like trump? maybe she's got a chance then. squeaky wheel gets the grease as they say.

Evidently Trump got a pass because he is not a career politician. You pair him against someone who has an unfavorable attitude or makes a lot of gaffes, and you are probably doing him a favor. Hillary had some character flaws too.

Biden would be a far better candidate than Warren.

Ya know, I just noticed - Nancy Pelosi has some big 'ol titties. What're the chances she's natty?

@pcptornado

Evidently Trump got a pass because he is not a career politician. You pair him against someone who has an unfavorable attitude or makes a lot of gaffes, and you are probably doing him a favor. Hillary had some character flaws too.

idk. if trump has to run against someone with general pop polls above 40%, id say hes F'ed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back