Who should Nick Diaz return against?

Matt Brown or Rory Mac!

Pat Côté call Diaz in his last fight ; “Why not Nick Diaz in August?” Lol, why not

Hendricks so Diaz could have one of the easiest comeback matches out there right now.

The Cardio King vs Tubby McTubberson

I would actually like to see him build himself up. It would be great if he had to earn a big fight and beat someone first.

Not a big enough name. Would be a great matchup, but "Matt Brown" won't cut it.

Exactly a sympathetic figure coming back after nearly having his career snatched from under him needs a partner that can at least semi-draw.

Hendricks was a default champion since the GOAT WW retired. I would feed Hendricks to Diaz since I love seeing certain fighters reach even lower depths to their depression.

I would keep Nick away from Robbery Lawler because that is a terrible match up for Robbie. He has taken a huge beating his last 4 title fights. He won't last long as champion too much brain damage.

I would keep Nick away from Robbery Lawler because that is a terrible match up for Robbie. He has taken a huge beating his last 4 title fights. He won't last long as champion too much brain damage.

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler II....

Is a fight that Has To Happen.

Has to be robbie.....my two favs still throwing leather after all these years...meet again.....big $$ fight....will happen one day....i hope

Has to be robbie.....my two favs still throwing leather after all these years...meet again.....big $$ fight....will happen one day....i hope

He needs to earn a shot a Robbie.
I like the Cerrone fight, but I want to see a rematch between Cerrone and Nate more.

Nick Diaz should retire. He doesn't have his killer instinct anymore, i hate that it's like that but at least i have Nate to watch still.

The only logical opponent is Matt Brown. He will likely go toe to toe with Diaz - others will simply play the points game.

Until Diaz figures out what he wants to do with his life this discussion is pointless.

How about against pre-fight drug tests.

Back