Who should Jon Jones fight next?

He's running out of people. There's no one left to beat. He wants walker to grow, Adesanya is probably going to win and both him and Dana (Jones himself) want to see them fight, Weidman isn't going anywhere at MW and wants to move up which would automatically make him the only big name Jones has not beat. Beyond that there's the Silva trilogy.

The next fight will be at HW though.
My confusion is from the conor and khabib statement. Its like you tried to predict the past lol

My confusion is from the conor and khabib statement. Its like you tried to predict the past lol

Oh. Lol.

No... I guess I worded it wrong.

(Correction... It was worded horrifically wrong)

I was trying to say that Jones becoming triple champ has the same air of inevitability as Conor fighting khabib did in 16-18

My bad.

Last edited:
Oh. No I guess I worded it wrong.

I was trying to say that Jones becoming triple champ has the same air of inevitability as Conor fighting khabib did in 16-18

My bad.
How would he become triple champ though?

How would he become triple champ though?

I think that he would go up to HW, fight Cormier or Stipe and if he wins, then he will juggle title defenses.

Meanwhile, I'd predict that Adesanya would eventually move up to challenge him at MW as champ and if Jon beat him then he may consider moving down to MW to fight Adesanya there.

Of course, this is if Jones can get through the HW champ and also if Adesanya can get through Whittaker but if it lines up that way I'm sure it will be all the rage here.

Johnny Walker, or DC/Stipe winner at HW.

I think that he would go up to HW, fight Cormier or Stipe and if he wins, then he will juggle title defenses.

Meanwhile, I'd predict that Adesanya would eventually move up to challenge him at MW as champ and if Jon beat him then he may consider moving down to MW to fight Adesanya there.

Of course, this is if Jones can get through the HW champ and also if Adesanya can get through Whittaker but if it lines up that way I'm sure it will be all the rage here.
Jones is not making MW<36>

Back