Who should Islam Makhachev fight next?

Who should Islam Makhachev fight next?

• Total voters
Benny should have never needed to fight Charles. Despite how the last fight ended I am interested in Olives vs Islam 2 if he is able to beat Benny. LW/BW/WW are all kind of shit shows right now when it comes to the title picture

Benny should have never needed to fight Charles. Despite how the last fight ended I am interested in Olives vs Islam 2 if he is able to beat Benny. LW/BW/WW are all kind of shit shows right now when it comes to the title picture
Indeed, although I'd much rather have those clusterfucks than wide open dead divisions where titleshots have to be drawn from a hat. Like middleweight

Dariush... It has to be Dariush... seems like Oliviera just lost to Islam... otherwise I guess Gaethje/Porrier winner(are the having a rematch?)

They should have made the Dariush vs. Islam match in october22 for the title eliminator. The way how they screwed both Beneil and Charles last year and now have them fight against eachother is just ridiculous.
ufc did the whole division dirty.

we finally had a champ that cleared out the top of the division, in charles.
now we have a champ that doesn't even want to fight in his division.
looking for superfights right after winning belt. lol

Conor is the only logical answer ;)
CompassionateDismalHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Double champing is dogshit but he needs to go to WW. As long as he stays at lightweight he'll look like death and whine about it

WAAAAAAAAH it's so hard for me to make weight to beat up smaller guys

I think Islam should go for the WW title.

He's a big LW and has a hard time making weight.

I want to see if he can take it to the next level.

Cancel the Oliveira vs Dariush fight and make Islam vs Beneil.

I agree.
If there were someone obviously deserving, then sure, do Oliveira/Dariush. But there is no one really that deserving outside of Dariush. And if he loses, I don't wanna see Charles get another title shot already. And Porier and Gaethje need another win to two, as they've both just had multiple title shots as well.
In fact, if Charles beats Beneil, fuck it, do Islam/Leon.
giphy.gif

I agree.
If there were someone obviously deserving, then sure, do Oliveira/Dariush. But there is no one really that deserving outside of Dariush. And if he loses, I don't wanna see Charles get another title shot already. And Porier and Gaethje need another win to two, as they've both just had multiple title shots as well.
In fact, if Charles beats Beneil, fuck it, do Islam/Leon.
giphy.gif
If Charles beats Beneil, do Volk vs Islam 2. ;)

I think Islam should go for the WW title.

He's a big LW and has a hard time making weight.

I want to see if he can take it to the next level.
He could vacate and go to WW and fight his way up. That would be cool! Good match ups and exciting fights with Colby, Kamaru, Gilbert and Shavkat. But pure bs is him jumping the line in WW too. He already did that in LW.

He could vacate and go to WW and fight his way up. That would be cool! Good match ups and exciting fights with Colby, Kamaru, Gilbert and Shavkat. But pure bs is him jumping the line in WW too. He already did that in LW.

He probably does need to defend 2-3 more times to mandate a straight jump to a WW title fight.

But if he does defend 2-3 more times, I don't have a problem with a super fight for a WW title.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uled
Back