Who Should Garbrandt Fight After He Destroys Mizugaki?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Who would be next?

Somebody who can actually test him, I'd like to see him fight Dodson or Caraway.

Just because of this thread, Mizugaki is gonna end up TKOing Garbrandt somehow.

I want the UFC to slowly build him up. For once. I like how he goes after The Dom but he would get killed at the moment.

Give him Caraway.

War Warbrandt.

I still want to see Garbrandt vs Lineker, pissed that fight didn't happen.

Caraway. Too bad he's too scared to fight him

Lineker, let em bang, bro.

Last edited:
TS or if Caraway doesn't take another fight. I love both fighters but seeing Caraway not begging for a fight when he's top 5 is crazy to me.

Caraway or Lineker in a title eliminator.

Lineker.

InfamousFewBoutu.gif

In theory this could happen again.

A fight against Caraway is definitely interesting as is against Dodson, anyone IDK

I still want to see Garbrandt vs Lineker, pissed that fight didn't happen.

McDonald was JL's ceiling. He's 5'3". He's not KOing dudes like Dom, TJ, Cody, or Caraway. They aren't wreckless and flawed like Michael.

Which one is too scared?
Caraway. Said something about codynot being worthy of fighting him because he just entered the top 10 and wanted to fight someone ranked lower than him

lol at the hype Cody has. What makes people think Mizugaki can't give him a test? I think Cody wins but lets not act like this is a mismatch.

Caraway. Said something about codynot being worthy of fighting him because he just entered the top 10 and wanted to fight someone ranked lower than him
Gotcha

I want him to fight Lineker.

I enjoy watching Lineker knock ppl dead. It is impressive that a guy who is the size of a 12 year old just kills these guys and gives 0 fucks about anyone's punching power.

Don't look past Mizugaki, he's legit and I won't be surprised if he gives Cody a tough fight. Cody clearly has a lot of potential, bit he's still very fresh into his career. Mizugaki's experience may be a factor in this, I can see him pushing Cody more than anybody else has, he's very crafty in all areas and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he takes a decision.

I'm taking Cody in this one, but I'm not counting Mizugaki out. You never know what's going to happen, but if Cody does happen to lose, it may actually be better for him. Sometimes losing will make you a much better fighter because it makes you work on holes you never knew you had. It can either make you or break you. Cody is clearly legit with tons of potential, as I already said, but he still has a lot to prove. I'm interested to see what he can do against top competition and Mizugaki is a great test for him, but I have to say, I'm not sold on all the Garbrandt hype just yet. Maybe this next fight will change that, but I expect it to be rather competitive unlike most, so.

Overall, this is a pretty good fight, stylistically speaking. Hope it's an entertaining one.

Back