Who should face Romero at UFC 184?

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I say have Kennedy step in. Not much else they can do. Let Romero finish him again. It's either this or they rebook the fight with Jacare 2 months later

I seen that it's gonna be booked again at a later date.

Going to this card so I'm pretty damn bummed about it

Kinda wish Belcher was still around.

I seen that it's gonna be booked again at a later date.

Going to this card so I'm pretty damn bummed about it

Same here. First 179 gets scrapped and now we lose Mir/Bigfoot & Romero/Jacare in a week. Staples is cursed. They should really add another fight though. This was a big reason I bought my tickets.

Probably going to get pushed back to that Brazil card in March or the Dallas PPV.

I say have Kennedy step in. Not much else they can do. Let Romero finish him again. It's either this or they rebook the fight with Jacare 2 months later

Yeah exactly this. Kennedy v Romero 2. Run it again this fight has fireworks written all over it. Controversy of first fight would help be a draw.

Throw Tim Boestch in there. Guy is 100% gamer and yoel stays active. What worthy ranked 185er would be available on short notice?

Same here. First 179 gets scrapped and now we lose Mir/Bigfoot & Romero/Jacare in a week. Staples is cursed. They should really add another fight though. This was a big reason I bought my tickets.

I know man. We lost two main card fights for 184. I was alright losing Mir Bigfoot, but this one hurts a lot. I really wanted to see Jacare do work. Fucking Staples curse!

Back