Who should Crocop fight?

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With Hunt vs Bigfoot now official the fight most wanted to see won't happen. So who should he face? Mitrione or Strive would seem decent options.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Crocop vs Big Nog farewell fight either

I would have found a rematch with the larger of the two Nog brothers quite agreeable. But the half man Joe Silva decided to treat Nog like a Browne and have that giant of a northman make a name off him. The pudgy russain lad in a comeback would also be most agreeable.

Last edited:
Maybe Fedor? Nobody else available at the moment makes any sense.

Mirko should fight Antonio Silva. He is definitely better than him and could win by KO.

Mitrione is coming off a loss. Mir, maybe? Duff sounds like a good one too.

Despite the rumored fight with Bigfoot off the table for now, Struve still being linked to the Seoul event. Oleksiy Oliynyk would be a logical opponent for him.

Who knows with Cro Cop?

Oleynik has become a cook and it is highly possible he wont fight anymore. Only logical opponent would be Fedor.

Cro Cop vs Big Nog for Big Nog's retirement match (plus a win to give Cro Cop even more momentum).

Cro Cop only wants rematches apparently. Big Nog is the only one who's free.

I think he sits out and waits on the winner or loser of Barnett/Nelson.

With Hunt vs Bigfoot now official the fight most wanted to see won't happen. So who should he face? Mitrione or Strive would seem decent options.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Crocop vs Big Nog farewell fight either

I don't want to see Nog compete anymore. I'd say give Cro Cop Mitrione or the older dude who subbed him before he got back to the UFC (can't recall his name).

How about Struve

Back