Media Who scored Adesanya vs Romero for Adesanya here?

Maybe at the moment you thought that because you are an Adesanya fan... Or maybe because you was just mad because the fight was boring. But if you watch the fight now with cabeza fría now, calm.. You gotta see that Romero won that fight...

He clearly won R1 and R5 (crazy to think that one of the judges gave Adesanya 49-46), R2 was for Romero, the he connected the best shots in that round.

R4 the strikes were Adesanya 12 vs 8 Romero, but everyone knows of course Romero connected the best shots. But even if you give that round to Adesanya it's ok, Romero won 48-47 (3-2)

Watch:

This fight is BULLSHIT and BORING

Have no fucking idea how people think Adesanya won this.

It's such a clear 3-2 for Romero that if you say otherwise you've gotta either be trolling or just hate Romero/love Adesanya.

Maybe at the moment you thought that because you are an Adesanya fan... Or maybe because you was just mad because the fight was boring. But if you watch the fight now with cabeza fría now, calm.. You gotta see that Romero won that fight...

He clearly won R1 and R5 (crazy to think that one of the judges gave Adesanya 49-46), R2 was for Romero, the he connected the best shots in that round.

R4 the strikes were Adesanya 12 vs 8 Romero, but everyone knows of course Romero connected the best shots. But even if you give that round to Adesanya it's ok, Romero won 48-47 (3-2)

Watch:

I had it 50-45 Adesanya because Romero just stood there in the center doing literally nothing for 25 minutes while Izzy at least was attempting to engage and land leg kicks

Adesanya, easily. Yes it was a shit fight, but Romero was soundly out struck and his punches never knocked down or even rocked Adesanya. Not going to give the decision to a guy who wasn't initiating any exchanges, and landed less strikes

Anyone that scored the fight for Romero is mentally retarded.

If you actually look at the scoring criterion, Adesanya won
Izzy will eventually lose to Costa because when i see Costa highlights there is no chance in HELL Izzy will win that fight

I thought Romero won for actually landing some decent head shots while Adesanya only landed leg kicks and a few jabs. The optics of him running away were terrible. But it's one of those cases where the challenger didn't do enough so I don't mind the decision.

Don't think I've ever been so mad at both fighters after a fight. I just pretend it didn't happen. And definitely won't rewatch to revise my position.

There was very little fighting in that fight.

And Israel adesanya did 95% of the little action that was

Scored it a draw because shitty fights like that don't deserve anything else and it just happened to be a draw. lol @ judging a round 10-9 because of 1 or 2 punches. Just give rounds like that a 10-10 and be done with it.

Dude fuck that fight.
Adesanya should have been stripped and Romero sent to Bellator.

If I had to score it I'd give it to Romero but you'd have to take out my nails one by one before I give you a winner. Shameful fight.

I scored it as a draw. I can't stand Izzy, but Yoel was way too inactive to take the belt home

Izzy will eventually lose to Costa because when i see Costa highlights there is no chance in HELL Izzy will win that fight

He is fun to watch. Just Israel eats wild brawlers like that for breakfast.

He would have stopped Romero also if he had tried to be agressive.

Why would I want to rewatch that awful fight? Seemed like some of those rounds should be 10-10 as neither one did anything. I think Izzy threw a few punches in one of the rounds, so that’d make him the winner.

I scored it 3-2 for Adesanya but no way you're making me watch it a third time.

1,2,5 Romero.
Izzy did nuttin.

I mean really it was a draw because ain’t shit happen in that fight

Best fight since Lewis vs Francis

The fight as a whole was a draw (can't believe I just called it a "fight") lol

If you break it down round by round IDK who won, both men embarrassed themselves and UFC President Dana White out there

Back