Who saw that comming?

I think Robin Black was the only person who gave TJ a chance.

jaws are on the floor still as i'm writing this i am shocked

I figured TJ would be champ at some point but not this soon and i never thought that he'd beat the crap out of Barao like that

Happy for him and Team Alpha Male

Never seen this coming in a million years. Nobody could have predicted this 5 round dominating output. Incredible performance.

Holy fuck, didn't see that coming in a million years, congrats TJ, if you said you seen that coming lets see the source.

ill have to admit i got my mind blown up.

TJ straight up took barao soul. Played barao game and dominated every single trade.

mind blown. amazing performance.

I didn't know how the fight would go, but I knew the odds were off, and I was never really impressed by Barao. Which I always thought was weird, considering his winning streak. Now I know why.

22469-594418.png

I thought he could win. Didn't understand the crazy Barao hype, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, he's a beast, but I believed TJ could use his speed advantage and pop in and out... which he did.

Wow, I certainly didn't. Maaaaaaaad props to TJ. Insanely Impressive Performance.

I was so close to going to bed and not bothering to watch the fight until tomorrow, figuring TJ was going to get battered. Yep, I was also very, very wrong.

Definitely didn't see it coming. I was hoping Dillashaw would make it a fight and thought he could, but never would have expected him to dominate. Consider me shocked.

I was shocked the entire fight..
He beat him from pillar to post...
Just wow.

I did .
Kept on saying tj by serra-esque upset .

That wasn't anything like Serra, other than the upset factor, TJ completely outclassed Renan.

Not at all. Props to TJ for proving everyone wrong! The streak ends at 32...

I didn't even know who TJ was. Good for him. He looked amazing tonight.

He's Cruz 2.0 with 20 times the excitement and skill.

I knew TJ would pull the upset. Dude is the most improved fighter at Team Alpha Male, and tonight he silenced all the critics. So happy right now!!

I had the weirdest feeling before the fight that TJ was going to win. I didn't expect what he did though, I don't think anybody did. I did bet vCash on him though so I'm pretty happy.

D-Shaw vs Cruz will be a mirror effect but D-Shaw will do teh battering Cruz the ducking.

Back