Who punches harder?

pseudo genki

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Last edited:
Let Derek punch you and Ronda punch you. Which you feel more, you can tell us here.

Fake photo, sadly. The Correia one.

I like the comment to tommy toe hold under the sharted photo "looks like a preview for your next episode"

also bethe shart photo has been confirmed shooped.

Source, thread from earlier and my own eyes watching the ppv

Punches harder? TS means relative to their divisions right? Ronda's probably one of the hardest hitters if not the hardest in her division so I'm going to say her. Derek has some good power too but I don't think he has more power than most of his division.

This has to be one of the dumbest question I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

wtf.gif

Ronda Rousey or Derek Brunson? Both seem to get similar results when they connect with their opponents.

On one hand, Rousey also managed to finish her opponent with punches; on the other hand, Brunson landed on a man 50 pounds heavier.

Meh, I guess it doesn't matter since Assuerio Silva seems to hit at least as hard as both.

It's fake and these threads should be taken down.

There's fighter bashing and then there's fighter bashing by spreading bullshit lies that a whole lot of idiots will take as truth just because "I saw it on teh interwebs."

I've posted some stuff critical of Rousey recently and get called a hater.

Threads like this are exactly the reason why.

Everyone know Brittney hit the hardest of them all .

Ronda punches harder than anyone in the world.

Back