Who looked worse...

LC

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Who had their face turned into a bigger pile of mush:

JDS last night

or

Carwin when he fought JDS?

Carwin was just cut and bloodied up, JDS looked like his head fell in a bee hive.

375271_426762060729281_316513442_n.jpg

Knockout win > then decision win

In my humble opinion, in former fight one man was stopped, in second fight it went the whole way, really that simple.

In my humble opinion, in former fight one man was stopped, in second fight it went the whole way, really that simple.

so why couldnt JDS do it again?
I guess well have to see a 3rd fight for Cain to solidify his place

Carwin looked worse, his face looked like it went through a meat grinder

JDS face was much worse, he had what looked like a bulbous monstrosity of a leech under his skin next to his eye, one of the most gruesome hematomas I've seen in mma
Plus he took more damage, JDS has one hell of a chin because Cain hits harder than Carwin does

Carwin vs JDS after the 3rd round. JDS after the 5th round.

complete domination for 25 minutes > fluke flash KO in the first.

really that simple.

Carwin was just cut and bloodied up, JDS looked like his head fell in a bee hive.

375271_426762060729281_316513442_n.jpg

Haha JDS looks like Bigfoot in that picture. They definitely looked smashed up, I still think Fitch n Kos after their GSP fights looked the worst of anyone I've seen. Except sakuraba after Arona

Haha JDS looks like Bigfoot in that picture. They definitely looked smashed up, I still think Fitch n Kos after their GSP fights looked the worst of anyone I've seen. Except sakuraba after Arona

Yea this one's gotta be the worst ever. Saku even had blood coming out of his ears.

Not at all.

Carwin vs Brock, Cain vs Brock . Cain did way more damage and hurt Brock more.

Cain vs Noguiera and Bigfoot = devastating KO power

when Cain lands a punch it leaves visible damage.

Carwin couldnt drop JDS, Cain knocked him down.

Aside from these comparisons Cain registered over 2000lbs of force with a punch on sport science, thats a big fucking deal , kinda makes sense when you see the damage his punches cause.

Cain may not be uber musclebound but as far as punching power goes the guy has it in spades and has done worse to the top tier that Carwin has also faced.

now you try to convince me otherwise :)

Back