• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is your favorite Tough Chick in film history?

"No lieutenant, your men are already dead."

I love the story behind this.

EXEC
Back so soon? You already
finished the movie...?

WACHOS
We spent the entire film
budget on this one scene.
Beat me to it.
giphy.gif

Sarah Connor
Princess Leia
Ripley

Didn't need Feminist plot armor to be badass.

The first person that came to mind was The Bride in Kill Bill.

After skimming through this thread I really want to watch Logan again though. Not sure why.

Theres quite a few but out of recents i really liked Julie Estelle in The night comes for us.

Estelle.jpg

Adored that fight scene where she took out those two lesbo psychos especially the finisher on the blonde one [smull1]

You're terminated, fucker.

G.I. Jane is an underrated one. Not the gold standard like Terminator or Alien(s), but worthy of mention. Ridley Scott used to actually do strong women roles quite well, until he started doing empty female protagonists like everyone else seems to these days.

Eva Green in 300: Rise of an empire. Hated the movie but that sex scene with her was hotter than a lot of Pr0ns.

A lot of my faves have been mentioned already. Giving an Honorable mention to Zhang Ziyi in several Martial Arts Films

tumblr_mq2my6MIFa1sagi1uo7_400.gif

382099176_3b40d539f9.jpg

tumblr_lmsw216ra41qe0fxmo1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back